Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taking a poll on Richardson and everyone's views...

Anthony Richardson  

116 members have voted

1. 1. This forum is so divided on Anthony Richardson, I wanted to take a poll. Do you think Richardson will still be our starting QB in 3 years, yes or no. Do you think he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years, yes or no? Feel free to comment on why you chose your answers!

• Yes he will still be our starter in 3 years
    • No he will not be our starter in 3 years
    • Yes he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years
    • No he will not be a high caliber QB in 3 years

39 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I’d be tempted to lay a wager He won’t be. I’m sure he’s a nice guy and has the best intentions  but I just don’t think he’s got the skill to be a nfl qb.

I'm not so sure he's a nice guy. I didn't like his retort towards fans after being called "injury prone", 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Indeee said:

Pierce has been better this year so far than last as he is making the catches he did not always make last year. If he continues, I will back off my stance as it would be warranted that I would be wrong about him. The one trick pony is only thrown out as I would like Pierce to open his route tree a little more and become more than just the guy who takes the top off. Hill used to be just that as an example, a deep threat guy, but he honed his entire tree and became elite. Will Pierce ever become Hill, probably not. However, I still would like to see more out of Pierce so his target share command would increase where he would be utilized all over the field.

Time will tell

He was a rookie last season. When he has a QB that can read progressions and put the ball where it needs, he will earn his reps.

On 10/4/2024 at 12:59 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One last thing, he has played in 9 games, I am not wrong. Quit freakin trolling.

dont take these posts personal, there are pessimists, positives, and realists on here each have a different opinion, you are a good positive poster , just let what you dont agree with slide, stay here colts fan

• Like 1