Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Cuz we've had such great QB play during that stretch.
    • I mean, may it take longer for AR to reach his full potential because of his age, rawness, and lack of experience….maybe yes maybe be no, but that’s for any qb.  There’s maybe one qb every few or so years that comes in and is ready to go.  Look at the past 5-10 drafts and you’ll see what I’m saying.  Even Pat Mahomes had to sit before he touched the field.  Trust me, it’s a short list.     NFL fans (and teams alike) have been spoiled with the thought of QBs coming in right away and getting into done when in reality that’s not the case.  ARs timeline/trajectory is going to be very similar to Josh Allen’s and tbh Allen didn’t start to really get it until Diggs came around.  A QBs development is dependent upon not just the qb himself, but the personnel, the coaches, the system.     Question, what would you have done in our situation?  Draft Levis?  I mean, I agree with you, I was one of the people on this board that wanted to do whatever we needed to get stroud, but it didn’t happen.  So We were either going to draft AR or Levis.  And if you didn’t want either one of them then you’re pretty much onboard with a full blown rebuild and waiting until next year because no other qb was worth drafting in the first round.  And to be real, AR would’ve been a top 3 QB in this past draft also.    
    • Ahh man an old time Colt. I remember him having those fat bar facemasks at one point. Sucks.
    • I was shocked at that fact. It sure doesn't feel the best. They are benefitting from a good running back picking up yards where there is none. 
    • Dear God. I’m not personally riding out the season, but for those who are salivating and frothing at the mouth for Ballard to be fired immediately, I’m telling them they aren’t going to get what they want. The Ballard haters have no choice but to wait until the season is over.    But hey, my bad. I forgot. My realistic expectations for the season are considered a “loser mentality”. It’s not like we have a young inexperienced QB or anything.    Go take your alpha dog masculinity and grab some torch and pitch forks for all I care.     
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,903

• lester

lester 345

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 1,473

• IinD

IinD 4,701

• Solid84