Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football Has Returned...Yippee-Ki-Yay!

Wow,

ICollege Football Ku GIF by Kansas Athletics 

I wish I was just as excited about the NFL season as I am about the College season.

I stuck to my boycott of annoying ESPN talk shows :blah:, the NFL Mock Drafts, the long period before the actual Draft, 

the annoying ESPN talk shows:blah: (worth repeating) all summer long to finally kick back and watch great football 🍺

I am a Texas Longhorn Fan but just as excited to see any other college team play because of all the energy,

fast paced, loud cheering fans (like Colts Fans) and because it's that time of the year for great College Football :cheer2:

Mighty Blue

:rock:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This should be the thread for college football. I just now noticed it. My Nebraska team is 3-0 and they have a guy by the name of Dylan (Mahomes) Railola at QB + a great O.Line and Defense. Nebraska is currently ranked #23. 

@NFLfan, please pin this because we have 2 other threads that is talking about college football. 

Thanks.

Lets Go Football GIF by Huskers

On 9/1/2024 at 8:19 PM, Mighty Blue said:

Wow,

ICollege Football Ku GIF by Kansas Athletics 

I wish I was just as excited about the NFL season as I am about the College season.

I stuck to my boycott of annoying ESPN talk shows :blah:, the NFL Mock Drafts, the long period before the actual Draft, 

the annoying ESPN talk shows:blah: (worth repeating) all summer long to finally kick back and watch great football 🍺

I am a Texas Longhorn Fan but just as excited to see any other college team play because of all the energy,

fast paced, loud cheering fans (like Colts Fans) and because it's that time of the year for great College Football :cheer2:

Mighty Blue

:rock:

Texas has a great team, I am Huskers fan, have been since 1983. I think we are back finally. It's been a while since the 1994, 1995, 1997 days when we won it all. My 1995 team is the greatest team ever. They had an O.line that is as big as any team today, team speed on Defense that was unreal, and unstoppable running game with a great coach. They beat passing teams easily. Crushed Florida in the 95 Title game (62-20) who ran an all-pro passing offense with tons of weapons and a good QB. Still didn't matter. The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). Biggest myth was Tommie Frazier was just an average passer, no, he just didn't need too that much because nobody could stop our run. He still made key throws when necessary. My 95 team would do the same thing to recent Alabama teams, they would have no answer for our option and our defense would swarm their QB. Too much speed.

• NFLfan pinned this topic