Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nice video of Reggie talking Alec up.  Points out that the previous QBs were not able to take advantage of Alec's strength; stretching the field.    
    • He had another completetion that may have traveled a yard or two further thru the air, from about the colts 15 to about the texans 15.
    • I assure you if Colts had an equivalent of Peyton Manning at that time join the team when Rivers did, we would’ve won playoff games.  
    • No it doesn't make him better than Polian because he didn't draft all those HOF players and all those other solid role players I listed above. Polian also built the Bills into a powerhouse and an expansion team into a playoff contender.....BUT, I'll tell you who Elway is better than, CHRIS BALLARD...Elway has a winning record unlike Ballard. Elways has a playoff win without Manning and with Manning unlike Ballard who went and handpicked his QB's and has zero playoff wins with them. Elway took his team to 2 SB's with his free agent QB pickup and won a SB., Ballard has 1 playoff appearence with his FA quarterbacks that HE PICKED! Ballard would have to go to the next 2 SB's and win won of them just to match what Elway did but............Here's what Ballard is better than Elway at, being a used care salesman and BSing people......BTW, Don't try and twist my logic next time.
    • This one is gonna sting until we get him back next season. JuJu Brents looked much better than I anticipated throughout camp and looked solid throughout week one. This sucks so bad for a young player who needed the onfield reps and experience this season.
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,874

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,406

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 2,084

• NFLfan

NFLfan 17,863

Moderators
    • CheezyColt

CheezyColt 910