Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any Players Start Camp on PuP?

Smonroe

I noticed a few teams had several players on the PuP list.  Are there any Colts that won't participate at the start of camp?

I don't think Branden Smith did the OTA's, and I think Pierce missed some practices.

Smith had knee surgery which has been well discussed on here. 

Flowers is expected to be ready to go by the start of the season.

Lammons and Pittman were banged up during OTAs but seem fine as of now.

Dulin seems to be without a brace and should be ready for camp.

Scott as we all know is out for the year… sad face…

That’s as much as I know as of this week. I’m sure more will be revealed on the 24th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Smith might be the one to start on PUP. We will see though. He might be ready. Shocking that flowers seems full go.

A few teams had multiple players on PuP.  They can come off any time so it's probably a roster manipulation thing, so if a player is really still recovering he can start the season on PuP.

Smith is the main candidate.  Even though Flowers said he's ready, sometimes they still need time to get into football shape.  I'm hoping Hull is ready, the RB room is pretty thin.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

A few teams had multiple players on PuP.  They can come off any time so it's probably a roster manipulation thing, so if a player is really still recovering he can start the season on PuP.

Smith is the main candidate.  Even though Flowers said he's ready, sometimes they still need time to get into football shape.  I'm hoping Hull is ready, the RB room is pretty thin.

Flowers was full go in OTA and mini camp it looked like though.

I think they just held smith out to get him ready for camp. I expect him to practice but we will see.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2024 at 1:23 PM, Smonroe said:

Looks like Lammons starts on PuP, but physicals were still ongoing as I wrote this.

I was going to say i doubt he makes the roster, but considering it's arguably our worst position group aside from FS, hej just might make the roster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Notes from Chiefs v Ravens:   - Mahomes and Worthy is like Mahomes and Tyreek all over again.   - Chiefs defense is still legit.  Chris Jones is a wrecking ball.   - Ravens need to make a move for a WR.  Chiefs started stacking the box to take Henry away and the ravens couldn’t do anything.   - mark Andrews washed?  Or not being utilized?  Maybe we can swindle the ravens for someone?   - Lamar is going to get cooked tomorrow (today) for that last drive.  Didn’t see an open likely, then almost got likely killed for throwing a late ball, and then miss a wide open zay in the end zone.     - Chiefs are still the chiefs.  We may witness history this year.
    • Our offense could be better.  Ravens WRs outside of Zay Flowers are very meh.  Chiefs picked up on that early and started to stack the box.  I don’t think defenses will be able to do that this year against us.     Our WRs are better, our OL is better, and offensively, our COACH is better.     But yes, I agree with you, that could be our offense, just more explosive if everything works how it’s suppose to.
    • Explosiveness was my main gripe with the offense last year.  Even with AR (for the short time he played) I felt we lacked it.  Good to hear that our division rival feels we have the capability to be that now!  Man I cannot WAIT for Sunday!   and kudos to him for being professional and giving us some shine here.     Chiming in on the current convo: He’s doing what a good GM should do and that’s use every option available to improve your team.  Nailing the QB will be his biggest accomplishment but he made the savvy moves improve the team through the draft and FA.  Now when it comes to drafting I feel Ballard has been better but he kills him with his FA work.  But, having a franchise QB and having your team in Texas does make a difference.  Even though the Texans look like a potential juggernaut, they do have a potential weakness, their depth.     so I say all that to say, I think he’s done a good job with what he was given.  He could’ve just sat and built this team slowly but he’s been aggressive.  Just have to wait and see if it’ll pay off.
    • Plus Burrow does not miss a wide open Zay Flowers in the end zone like that. It wouldn't even have come down to the Isaiah Likely TD attempt.
    • Derrick Henry is washed he doesn’t have that burst he once had. It’s not surprising he’s old in RB years. The mileage he has is a lot. The only team that has a shot at the Chiefs are the Bengals because they’ve done it before and Burrow is more consistent than Lamar and Allen.
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,717

Moderators
    • Hoose

Hoose 2,022

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,535

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 2,064

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,570