Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

UNITED FOOTBALL LEAGUE - STARTS TODAY 3/30/24!!

The UFL's first game has been very good!  Birmingham vs Arlington!  If you've followed the league(s) before Perez is still the QB for the Stallions of Birmingham and he's still as good or better!  Deon Cain, former WR for the Colts is on that team.  He has had a good game today.  27-14 Stallions up with 5 min left in the game.

Next game starting right after is the St. Louis Battlehawks vs the Michigan Panthers.  Both games are on Fox 59.

If you love football, you will really enjoy the games!    Of course, the Rock is there and Deon Sanders is hanging out and Brock Huard (former Colts) is the sideline reporter.

Love me some football!!

• Like 3

I watched the Stallions and Renegades game, am watching Panthers and Battlehawks now. 

I like Deon Cain, he didn't have much of an opportunity in the NFL. 

Perez is good, but I think you meant Renegades; Matt Corral (formerly with Carolina and NE) is QB for the Stallions. 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I watched the Stallions and Renegades game, am watching Panthers and Battlehawks now. 

I like Deon Cain, he didn't have much of an opportunity in the NFL. 

Perez is good, but I think you meant Renegades; Matt Corral (formerly with Carolina and NE) is QB for the Stallions. 🙂

I was thinking I messed up on who was on which team! I didn't get to catch the 2nd game, but saw the close score!  2 more games tomorrow (Sunday)!

On 3/31/2024 at 1:00 AM, Nancy said:

I was thinking I messed up on who was on which team! I didn't get to catch the 2nd game, but saw the close score!  2 more games tomorrow (Sunday)!

i watched some.  Good football.

• Like 1

Always like Cain and think he again produces in this league.  Keep an eye on former Cal QB Chase Garbers ,young enough to get a long look in the NFL if he has a solid season here.

64 yard field goal in week 1 by Jake Bates...64 is 64 dont care what level you make it at.

• Like 1