Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bragging Rights

I was born on February 4th many years ago I had my party while watching the colts bears Superbowl I had a heart attack (kidding) watching the opening kickoff but we won My other birthday present came from Florida later on. My old friend is an important guy on a very exclusive golf course He knows Mr Irsay very well and likes him but he is not a colt fan a shame but he knew I was and I took control of the colt gifts that Mr Irsay gave him I have an extensive Colt collection of 60 years.The colts cannot win another Superbowl on my birthday cause of the schedule change but I'll take a belated present.Dont like to brag but it's a nice story only a colt fan can appreciate Thanks for being great funs Go colts

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Ernest Brunelli said:

I was born on February 4th many years ago I had my party while watching the colts bears Superbowl I had a heart attack (kidding) watching the opening kickoff but we won My other birthday present came from Florida later on. My old friend is an important guy on a very exclusive golf course He knows Mr Irsay very well and likes him but he is not a colt fan a shame but he knew I was and I took control of the colt gifts that Mr Irsay gave him I have an extensive Colt collection of 60 years.The colts cannot win another Superbowl on my birthday cause of the schedule change but I'll take a belated present.Dont like to brag but it's a nice story only a colt fan can appreciate Thanks for being great funs Go colts

Thanks for sharing.

You should share sometime, either as photo or video, if you would like. Or set up an exhibit for Colts fans to look at, as these are exclusive gifts from Irsay himself. 

5 hours ago, Ernest Brunelli said:

I'm liking cause my birthday is in February as well on the 6th. Lmao 

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Thanks for sharing.

You should share sometime, either as photo or video, if you would like. Or set up an exhibit for Colts fans to look at, as these are exclusive gifts from Irsay himself. 

I am working on learning to use all the many things you can do with these gadgets 

• Like 2