Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank you Josh McDaniels

indyagent17

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Winning last week makes for losing against Jacks. I thought we would lose last week. That was a gigantic win.

Lamar jackson played a horrible game. Did u see his media availability? He was laughing, blowing it off, not taking any accountability. It looked silly of him really

2 minutes ago, 4daUColts said:

Lamar jackson played a horrible game. Did u see his media availability? He was laughing, blowing it off, not taking any accountability. It looked silly of him really

For his standards it was a very average game. We pressured him well though. When Tucker came out to kick that 61 yarder at the end of regulation, I couldn't even watch. I was just thinking, this guy is money and he has made 1 from 66 before. When he missed, I was thinking finally the Football Gods are on our side for a change in these close games. Then when the interference wasn't called in OT, I was like we actually got a call?? Because we never get those calls on the road against good teams. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

For his standards it was a very average game. We pressured him well though. When Tucker came out to kick that 61 yarder at the end of regulation, I couldn't even watch. I was just thinking, this guy is money and he has made 1 from 66 before. When he missed, I was thinking finally the Football Gods are on our side for a change in these close games. Then when the interference wasn't called in OT, I was like we actually got a call?? Because we never get those calls on the road against good teams. 

Its gameday, and ive already started going on about field goals, reich drove me crazy with his stuff, no more run of the mill going for it on 4th. Our guys need to know it means everything going for it, field goals will support a deeper feeling of going for it on 4th down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4daUColts said:

Its gameday, and ive already started going on about field goals, reich drove me crazy with his stuff, no more run of the mill going for it on 4th. Our guys need to know it means everything going for it, field goals will support a deeper feeling of going for it on 4th down.

Yeah getting points on the board is a momentum builder. When you go for it and don't get it after a nice long drive, it is deflating.