Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm not ashamed to admit...

DalTXColtsFan

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If you watch his record breaking kick,  and his miss this week.   He had a completely different approach.   But missing a 61 yard kick should never be a thing to be ashamed of

I didn't say it was. If it had been a sunny fall day I believe he would have made it. Believe it or not I have been defending the guy. All I have been trying to do is give a rational explanation as to why he missed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FanFromtheWasteland said:

I didn't say it was. If it had been a sunny fall day I believe he would have made it. Believe it or not I have been defending the guy. All I have been trying to do is give a rational explanation as to why he missed.

You're right. I think the weather conditions were a factor (extra weight of the wet ball, etc) in him missing that kick.

On 9/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, DalTXColtsFan said:

...that I don't lose a second of sleep when I see a bad call go in the Colts' favor for a change.

I'm sure you all know exactly which call I'm talking about.

A few plays before that I swear a saw a Ravens OLman with a fistful of jersey between the 2 nines on Buckner's jersey.  Flag? Nope.  I'm pretty sure that play resulted in a first down.

That was a touchdown for Lamar running they was holding clearly. But it’s about time some go our way. But to be fair the refs was letting them play all game