Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m hoping we play the Vikings in October or November, so I can attend. 
    • Both Flacco and Ehlinger are free agents.  Uncertain about the long list of upcoming QB FAs that we could target next season.  Remember AR is still very raw only played one full season much like Caleb Williams in college with very similar snap count and production.  I do see the Colts looking for potentially two backup replacements but also someone very early in Round 2 as a backup (with strong upside as a starter a must).  Jalen Milroe (Alabama) is my top front-runner and may see his draft stock rise to early Round 1, but right now if he is available to us in Round 2 then he becomes our next Flacco/Minshew.  Either Grayson McCall or KJ Jefferson could be potential draft replacements for Ehlinger.    Right now, can see us next year go Edge again in Round 1.  Both Ebukam and Lewis will be in their 30's and contracts up at the end of 2025.  
    • I don't know. There's some potential late games. Lions, Steelers, Bills, Dolphins, Packers. Texans for sure
    • Agree, feels very late this year.    The NFL teams are preparing schedule release videos as we speak right now! 
    • Simmons is someone the NFL and every referee unit continues to have their eye on during every play. The moment he does a big hit (he usually doesn't care about how and where he hits), the league is gonna serve him a 4 game ban. He would spend most of the year suspended, unless he plays by rules which he doesn't seem to want.    Do you think Ballard gets that type of player, with year long availability in question? There's a reason he's available in FA, not because he's waiting, but because only the teams that are okay with his style of play and its consequences will get him before the start of the season. Not sure Colts is that team. 
  • Members