Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2023

39 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Where'd all our posts go?

@w87r did you delete our posts?

Yeah, cleaned it up. Got rid of all the post surrounding draft issues, so it was just be back to football talk.

I can put them back if you would like though. Let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

@Narcosys I posted an important question in the message board, there was no response... Maybe, it doesn't highlight or pop-up when there's new messages. So I'm posting here 

I've an injured player, Diontae Johnson, who is placed on IR on Monday by the Steelers. But, I can't seem to move him to the one vacant IR spot in my team. Would that work after all the games are over only?

I tried moving like I'd move players in and out of bench, but it wouldn't show up an option to me to move him to the vacant IR position. Am I doing it wrong?

I tried that before the games started too, and it didn't work.

Let me know how should I do, thanks. I've played only in Yahoo league, so this is new to me here.

Please reply with how to do. I'll have to add some other player, as one roster spot is valuable to have an injured player not being able to move to its designated IR position 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 5:04 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@Narcosys I posted an important question in the message board, there was no response... Maybe, it doesn't highlight or pop-up when there's new messages. So I'm posting here 

Please reply with how to do. I'll have to add some other player, as one roster spot is valuable to have an injured player not being able to move to its designated IR position 

I have not been available these past few weeks with travel and work.  I apologize for not getting to this sooner. 

Once ESPN recognizes IR it should allow. You can even put people who are "Out" in your IR position.  It had to be something with the App and ESPN. Not ever seen a time where you can't. 

54 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I have not been available these past few weeks with travel and work.  I apologize for not getting to this sooner. 

Once ESPN recognizes IR it should allow. You can even put people who are "Out" in your IR position.  It had to be something with the App and ESPN. Not ever seen a time where you can't. 

Thanks, figured it out... I couldn't see the option earlier Browsing in my mobile.. I'll try the app, that could make things easier for first time player like me in ESPN. 

On 10/7/2023 at 10:01 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Thanks, figured it out... I couldn't see the option earlier Browsing in my mobile.. I'll try the app, that could make things easier for first time player like me in ESPN. 

Usually you have to edit roster, and then move the person that is out to IR spot.

I use the app, it's pretty straightforward