Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue is Back!

Mighty Blue

Thank you for the kind words I received after I announced my signing off after last season due to health issues.

I have recovered from my surgery and will be going back to work next week!

I was able to be off to help my wife recover from her surgery. I won't mention what we had but it was caused by a condition called A.G.E. Syndrome:lecture:

So, what did I miss? :bossy:

I was wrong with my SB prediction, but luck (not Andrew) does play a big part in victories:lombardi:

Boy O Boy the "mock drafts" were like trying to watch TV during election season:grumpy2:

I am very excited that we did not get a QB that never won a SB, history of multiple injuries (the only benefit to that is the smell of Bengay or Icy Hot in the huddle) and reached retirement age of late 30s and early 40s.

I am also very excited to represent our Colts while living in Arizona, Glendale to be exact (only 18 miles North of that stadium that houses an overrated NFL team). :headspin:

What about those Jets...Who cares? Steelers are going to be tough!

That's all for now...my joints are aching.

Go Colts Fans and Go Colts!

:coltshelmet::lombardi:

Glad to have you back and great to hear you have recovered and are doing well!

It's certainly been an interesting off-season for the Colts, especially considering the direction our last few have taken. 

Let's hope the Colts have made the right decision, I'm cautiously optimistic in the Richardson pick, even if it doesn't pay immediate dividends. He just seems like a kid who had his head screwed on, with the right attitude to succeed in the league.

Here's hoping!

Archived