Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers Coaching Staff Additions

sb41champs

Carolina Panthers head coach Frank Reich has added two veteran coaches to his staff.

Former Colts coach Jim Caldwell will be a senior assistant - working with all three phases of the team - and - reporting directly to Reich.

RB Coach Duce Staley has history with Frank Reich and the Eagles.

Coaches previously hired:  OC Ejiro Evero - QB coach Josh McCown - and - Senior defensive assistant Dom Capers.

14 hours ago, sb41champs said:

Carolina Panthers head coach Frank Reich has added two veteran coaches to his staff.

Former Colts coach Jim Caldwell will be a senior assistant - working with all three phases of the team - and - reporting directly to Reich.

RB Coach Duce Staley has history with Frank Reich and the Eagles.

Coaches previously hired:  OC Ejiro Evero - QB coach Josh McCown - and - Senior defensive assistant Dom Capers.

Ejiro Evero is meant as DC, I suppose. 

Both the NFC South and AFC North play the AFC South next year in 2023 season. The reason this is important is both the teams that made the SB (Eagles and Chiefs) were 7-1 vs AFC South. 

Panthers with Carr could make noise because of a cushy schedule. Tom Brady with the Bucs would have loved his current schedule. Ravens don’t have to play the Chiefs and Bills, like the Bengals do, and can feast on the AFC South too like the rest of the AFC North. 

Ravens with a healthy and signed Lamar, IF that happens, could be the biggest beneficiary in the AFC in 2023.

I love their coaching staff. I wish my team had hired Josh McCown to be their QB coach. He has the leadership skills to be a great head coach in the league. I also like the addition of Jim Caldwell. 

The Panthers have also poached a now-former Rams assistant, Thomas Brown. I don't know him but Rams assistants have done well in the league, much more so than former Patriots assistants. 

6 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I love their coaching staff. I wish my team had hired Josh McCown to be their QB coach. He has the leadership skills to be a great head coach in the league. I also like the addition of Jim Caldwell. 

The Panthers have also poached a now-former Rams assistant, Thomas Brown. I don't know him but Rams assistants have done well in the league, much more so than former Patriots assistants. 

Reich is putting together an outstanding staff in Carolina.

I hope our coaching staff starts coming together sooner than later - with the Combine a mere two weeks away!!

Archived