Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue's Week 14 Recap

Mighty Blue

Dudes...Bye Week is over...More to say later.

But first things first... Mr. McCaffery, I liked your father when he played with the Broncos:cheer2:

I like Stanford back in Andrew's playing days. And when I heard about you, I knew you were going to

an awesome football player. Dude, I saw you stiff arm a guy when he was BEHIND you! I wish you were on my team:goodluck:

Now, about Tom Brady...dude, your offensive line is making you look terrible! When I see you angry and yelling, are you doing it to your 

teammates or are you yelling at Giselle:lol:

As some of you know, or not, I can't stand the team that plays in my state of Arizona. When I heard about how this QB plays and runs around avoiding the defense

all I could do was think about the plague that running QBs suffer which I call "The RG3 Syndrome."  :excited:

He ran circles around colleges defenses, but you can't "train it" out of him. I believe he is overrated and over paid! I believe in beating a team with all their top players playing.

So, to the Az QB I wish you the best in your surgery and recovery. :coltshelmet:

The Detroit Lions are for real! When a Lion tastes the Blood of Victory, they crave it more and more:rawr: Go, Lions!

This week was kinda weird for me since our Colts didn't play.

Now that you had some time off, I am just wondering who had the winning prediction for this past weekend's Colts Bye week score? :thinking:

:grumpy2:

Archived