Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue’s Week 11 Recap

Mighty Blue

Zach Wilson…dude, you got blasted on the Get Up show this morning. Your play was compared to garbage and poop! But what they failed to mention was that the Patriots only scored 3 points until the very end.:thinking:

News Flash: Detroit Lions win again!:cheer2:

Note to Bears conditioning offensive line coach…Get QB  to released ball sooner…Hey Coach , Field’s scrambling is killing us!:panic:

Minnesota Vikings ate too many Buffalo wings last weekend…Cowboys

opened up a can of “you know what”

and win! :lol:

Mr Hurt, you are one cool dude. You will win a SB as long as you don’t turn into a cry baby for $, don’t leave your fans in suspense if you return or not,

or turn into a diva…but sucka, we had you :jump:

Titans vs packers…who cares!

To our field goal kicker…You win the

Ray Finkle award…yes, yes, let me explain…you had the distance but it went to the right:grumpy2:

Oh and I’ll repeat myself…you only have one job and if you made it, the score could have been Colts 19. Eagles

17….oh, a VICTORY for us:cheer2::grumpy2:

Correction: I previously predicted Bills and Eagles for this season SB.

But Mahomies will start doing commercials for buffalo wings after they dominate Allen.

NEW PREDICTION: Chiefs vs Eagles.

Prediction for winner and score if my prediction that I predict is analyzed by my creation of the Analytic Analyzer’s analysis analyzes my prediction correctly will be…

(If interested in my Analytic Analyzer, go to post “Analytics”)

Go Colts concession stand workers!

F3BC33D1-CD02-47A4-B457-4C5348A8B436.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sorry, still adjusting to the 17 game schedule Wins 7.9 Indianapolis Colts Win Total: under 8.5 (-120) Make Playoffs: +150 Win Division: +320 Win Conference: +3000 Win Super Bowl: +5000 Colts' complete 2024 NFL schedule   The return of Anthony Richardson, along with some great new pieces (AD Mitchell, Laiatu Latu), creates a ton of upside for this young team. The Colts' hardest four-game stretch comes in the middle of the season (Dolphins, at Texans, at Vikings, Bills), with a trip to the Jets and a home game against the Lions immediately following. That's a lot of different playing styles they'll need to adjust to over a six-week period. The good news: My models have Indy favored in each of its final four games of the campaign (at Broncos, Titans, at Giants, Jaguars).
    • Rookie contracts are locked in for total value and years. Mitchell won't be holding out for first round money, it's not permissible based on the CBA. If players want to change that, holding out won't do anything; the union would have to strike, and that's not happening. Other contract factors are negotiable, and the main sticking points tend to be total guaranteed money, and offset language.    At this point, it's way too early to be concerned about a rookie contract holdout. Rookie holdouts almost never happen after 2011, and when they do, it's always a player who was drafted near the top of the first round. The two that come to mind are Joey Bosa (third overall pick), and Devon Witherspoon (fifth overall pick). Anthony Castonzo was a few days late to camp in 2011, but that was the first year of the rookie wage scale so the precedents regarding guarantees and so forth weren't set, and a lot of NFL business was happening in a short period of time after the lockout, so I don't even think it counts.   It's possible that with the transfer portal and NIL money being a big factor in the career paths of college athletes, they are now used to having more leverage than drafted players had even three or four years ago. So maybe we'll see more holdouts for players outside of the first round, but until that really starts happening, I'm not worried about it. In Mitchell's case, all that really matters is that he's signed in time for training camp.
    • all we need is a healthy AR
  • Members