Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seat Transfer Marketplace?

Smoke317

Does the Colt’s Seat Transfer Marketplace still exist?  The place where season ticket holders can sell their season ticket rights/ownership to other fans. I know it usually shuts down during the season and then opens back up in the offseason. Just wondering if it still exists and if so, when will it be accessible?

I’m not entirely sure why it would really be a thing here. They are all but begging for people to become STH right now ( I know because I’m one of them) heck they even put out a big promotion for club seats. A lot of people likely won’t be renewing and if that’s the case I think in April or may you have the chance to move around if you want.

10 hours ago, twfish said:

I’m not entirely sure why it would really be a thing here. They are all but begging for people to become STH right now ( I know because I’m one of them) heck they even put out a big promotion for club seats. A lot of people likely won’t be renewing and if that’s the case I think in April or may you have the chance to move around if you want.

That's not what I was told about the club seats. I tried to move my club seats all on one row in the club section and they couldn't accommodate me and they said renewals were high. I have 3 seats on one row and 2 seats directly in front of them. I've been trying to get them on one row for a few years. I had a good chance a couple of years ago because the guy next to me said he wasn't renewing. He had 4 seats but the Colts said no because they didn't want to leave 1 seat. 

13 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Does the Colt’s Seat Transfer Marketplace still exist?  The place where season ticket holders can sell their season ticket rights/ownership to other fans. I know it usually shuts down during the season and then opens back up in the offseason. Just wondering if it still exists and if so, when will it be accessible?

They got rid of that a few years ago. 

Archived