Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore

sb41champs

Just now, Wentzszn said:

Plus we still have four games to show. So nice after a little bit of a slow start. I am thinking Eberflus must of been trying some different things early and it just took defense a little bit and yo get healthy.

if he has a pick vs Mac and we win he may make the pro bowl. If we win that game we will make the playoffs unless something bad really happens.

24 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He is definitely having a career year

Well..    to be clear, Kenny is my favorite defensive player.   Yes, more than Darius or DeForest. 

But the first 9-10 weeks of the season he had a PFF grade that was sub-60.    That doesn’t sound like a career year to me.   I’m glad to see the other stats are so good. 

But this is the latest case of lies, damn lies and statistics.  Sometimes you can make stats say anything you want them to. 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well..    to be clear, Kenny is my favorite defensive player.   Yes, more than Darius or DeForest. 

But the first 9-10 weeks of the season he had a PFF grade that was sub-60.    That doesn’t sound like a career year to me.   I’m glad to see the other stats are so good. 

But this is the latest case of lies, damn lies and statistics.  Sometimes you can make stats say anything you want them to. 

I admit it. He had a slow start this year. Maybe even a slow first half of the season. Last month he has gotten back to the Kenny Moore we all know. I would like to see him blitz mode though. These stats can’t be made up. They are what they are. Kenny is a playmaker like Leonard so it’s nice to see those stats being his best of his career.

Archived