Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 2022 Franchise Mode changes

Zoltan

Anyone else excited for the new franchise mode, apparently they are adding Coordinators and completely changing how you prepare for the week. They completely scrapped the bronze, silver, and gold practice. I have high hopes that it will finally get the update it has badly needed.

• 1 month later...

I am excited to see if EA listened to what everybody was complaining about. It sounds like they are going in the right direction which is good. The Coordinators will be fun. I am a big Franchise fan. I hope counting is updated finally!

Fingers crossed they have it mostly fixed.

18 hours ago, Statiik82 said:

I am excited to see if EA listened to what everybody was complaining about. It sounds like they are going in the right direction which is good. The Coordinators will be fun. I am a big Franchise fan. I hope counting is updated finally!

Fingers crossed they have it mostly fixed.

I want them to bring back the myplayer being drafted after the combine. It was always great compared to selecting your team. Also I like it when you arent automatically starting

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 7:12 PM, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I want them to bring back the myplayer being drafted after the combine. It was always great compared to selecting your team. Also I like it when you arent automatically starting

What do you think of face of the franchise?? I was drafted 1a before Trevor Lawrence, then found out I can't use my son's name Stanley Bryant. So he's "Generic Player" I'm done....

25 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

What do you think of face of the franchise?? I was drafted 1a before Trevor Lawrence, then found out I can't use my son's name Stanley Bryant. So he's "Generic Player" I'm done....

I never played it, because of that reason. I am not a fan of the generic setup. I wish they went back to how it was in like 08 I think, where you did combine, then you got drafted based on that, to a team that needed you. Then you start as a low level where you have to be in practice to increase your overall and then you can move up to starter once your overall is better.

But ya, Face of the Franchise is bad. They need to follow more of the 2k version, or even more the MLB The Show version, that is one of my favorite MyPlayer modes (Only thing 2K has on it, is the storyline process like interviews and stuff)

16 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I wish they went back to how it was in like 08 I think, where you did combine, then you got drafted based on that, to a team that needed you. Then you start as a low level where you have to be in practice to increase your overall and then you can move up to starter once your overall is better.

I can remember the whole gaming simming and then it'd insert your prayer for one play! It was like I get my once chance!! Lol I miss that bad.. I remember I had NCAA 09 player "my player" in highschool.. all four years of college and then imported to Madden 09. THAT was the best experience!

8 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I can remember the whole gaming simming and then it'd insert your prayer for one play! It was like I get my once chance!! Lol I miss that bad.. I remember I had NCAA 09 player "my player" in highschool.. all four years of college and then imported to Madden 09. THAT was the best experience!

They really screwed it up when they went to the new generation just by changing the basics. They have had enough time to fix it but still havent though

Archived