Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does It Surprise You That 5/6 Released Players Have Not Been Picked Up?

UndecidedFrog

I am extremely surprised that Dallas hasn't landed somewhere yet. I guess that since he is a nine year veteran that is what is keeping people from going after him.

On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being extremely surprised)

Clark - 4 (he is a proven receiver but maybe his blocking skills are what is keeping him from serious interest)

Addai - 2.5 (most teams overlook him. His numbers are not great for a feature back compared to the two or three that are still out there)

Brackett - 2.5 (if he wasn't a Colt would he even have been the starting MLB on most teams?)

Painter - .5 (given opportunity and proved that he wasn't ready and didn't really prepare since he had Peyton in front of him, maybe it is a question of "on field" work ethic)

Bullit - 1 (yes we loved him but outside of Colts fans does anyone really know who he is?)

Giving Painter 0.5 is the most generous thing said on this forum ever, not even for camp...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving Painter 0.5 is the most generous thing said on this forum ever, not even for camp...

All those above named are backups wth the possible exception of Clark, and in Painters case hes a backup to a back to a backups backups backup honestly if I had to choose Tebow or Painter yeah Ill go Tebow

Bullit - 1 (yes we loved him but outside of Colts fans does anyone really know who he is?)

His claim to fame is the stop on the 4th & 2 :). So, chances are, at least Pats fans know who he is, just not notoriously the same way as another safety Bernard Pollard. :)

His claim to fame is the stop on the 4th & 2 :). So, chances are, at least Pats fans know who he is, just not notoriously the same way as another safety Bernard Pollard. :)

Bullitt may be done....a safety with a chronically bad shoulder is no longer a wanted commodity. The Pats definitely know him Chad and Keith.

Didn't hear it, I saw it. (Went to San Fran for honeymoon a few years back)

Always was a big dead fan so naturally wanted to go there on our list of stops. Now, I wasn't alive in the 60s, but to hear the stories you'd think it was a place of love and happiness. We saw neither when we went.

I just harshed the forum's buzz didn't I?

Mood killer. Now i have to extinguish my smudge stick.