Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Neck Beard

Playoffs2013

beard  

47 members have voted

1. 1. does Andrew Luck have the best sports NECK beard?

• yes
    • no

Along with his QB skills.... in the area of neck beards, Andrew Luck simply has no equal in this draft class.

Here's Luck in the 1st half.... the 2nd half.... and overtime... we can see the progression, and he just gets better as the game goes on.

teen-wolf-1.jpg

Ewwww, lol. That is one ugly neck beard! I

Kayla,

I really can't tease anybody regarding facial hair or neck hair at all. If you ever saw my 1st college ID as a freshmen, you'd swear it was the infamous "Una Bomber" AKA Ted Kazinski living in a shack in Montana just before the FBI captured & arrested him after a nationwide manhunt. HA! HA! I should dig out my old ID & do a mug shot comparison...it's pretty funny & no photoshop trickery involved here. LOL.

What he needs to do is grow the 'Rodgers'.

RodgersMuttonchop.jpg

Rodgers mixes up his facial hair looks a lot. Sometimes he is as scruffy as can be. Sometimes (like you saw at the SB recently and getting his MVP too) he was 100% clean cut.

If our dreams come true maybe Luck can do the same. And if this happens we can count on him winning a title and MVP sooner then later.

Fooling around with the facial hair (and neck hair) is an underrated ingredient to success.

Along with his QB skills.... in the area of neck beards, Andrew Luck simply has no equal in this draft class.

Here's Luck in the 1st half.... the 2nd half.... and overtime... we can see the progression, and he just gets better as the game goes on.

teen-wolf-1.jpg

lmao

i wanted to post the sound chewbacca makes, but i don't know how to spell it :(

Great minds do think alike there my friend shakedown. I had the exact same thought you did. It would have been an instant classic to be sure. Well played shakedown. Well played indeed!!!