Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Unheralded Rt/lt Dou Massie & Sowell (Video Evidence)

Bobbie Massie RT and Bradley Sowell LT This is actually focusing on Jake Bequette, who was in the top 5 in sacks for the year. Which either means Massie and Sowell are very very talented or Bequette actually sux.

Si.com said this

• More than a dozen teams were on hand today for the Mississippi pro day and scouts say the star of the show was offensive tackle Bobbie Massie.

The junior lineman, who surprised many by entering the draft, stood on all of his combine numbers but participated in position drills and looked outstanding. One coach from Mississippi said Massie looked better today than at any point in his college career. That statement is not surprising considering the big tackle has been working with former All-Pro center LeCharles Bentley since December. Massie will be back on the Mississippi campus to privately work out for NFL teams during the week of March 18 and is now projected in the top half of round two.

More of both..

I think we could get Sowell in the 6th or 7th or possible undrafted and transition him to Guard, and he would be an excellent guard.

Massie would be a good fit at RT. If we picked him up in the 4th, if he fell that far, we can have him back up Diem or Compete and let Ijalima play his native position.

I would Love to get Massie.. he helped Ole Miss have the fewest sacks in the SEC... which says alot!! the had very good running game and not onl protects he opens up wholes for his backs.. I think he would be Great catch.. Draftek has him at # 45.. I would love to grab him and hope he will drop to the third... If Coby Flenner is there @ 34 I think we have to get him .. we can get an OT in a later round, but he would be a loss if we can't get him... maybe we get lucky and get a 2nd for Freeney ..