Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tickets To The Nfl Draft 2012?

I can tell you about it...They have a certain amount of seats open (as you probably know), and it goes on sale a few weeks before the draft. They're aren't that many seats and it's not that expensive. Go with friends though as being by yourself probably sucks. If you're going to the draft, you guys just send me an PM, and I'll see what else I can do for you.

I can tell you about it...They have a certain amount of seats open (as you probably know), and it goes on sale a few weeks before the draft. They're aren't that many seats and it's not that expensive. Go with friends though as being by yourself probably sucks. If you're going to the draft, you guys just send me an PM, and I'll see what else I can do for you.

I checked and they are all sold out. No one is selling them on ebay either. I really really want to go! Its my opportunity to see Colts history. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for draft tickets also! We are going to be in NYC over the draft, and my son is the biggest Colts fan. We live in MN and he has been a die hard colts fan since I can remember. His room is top to bottom Colts! As for his favorite college team, it is hands down Stanford, he even has a Luck jersey and signed football. He can't believe that the planets have aligned and that Luck may be going to the Colts! He only wishes that the Colts would have held on to Peyton. The Manning fathead is going to stay up and he refuses to even look at a Manning Broncos jersey! I have been searching everywhere, and can't find tickets that are affordable. If anyone has any information on how to get tickets, please share!

Getting tickets for Rd's 2-7 is easy, but the 1st Rd ones are tough. They still have many tix for the rounds I mentioned, but no way on the first rd though. Don't want to violate board rules, but there is a free site for rounds 2-7.