Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Updates, New Uniforms, & More 4/9/18

TKnight24

I wish we would come with a "real" new or alternate jersey (loved the all blue color rush's last year).  If we're gonna celebrate 35 years here in Indy, why not create some new Indy traditions...  Like a new jersey design.  Add something to it.  Anything.  I love the jerseys but they're basically the same ones from Baltimore.  Let's get an Indy version for our next dynasty.  We can always go back to the classics as a throwback.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I wish we would come with a "real" new or alternate jersey (loved the all blue color rush's last year).  If we're gonna celebrate 35 years here in Indy, why not create some new Indy traditions...  Like a new jersey design.  Add something to it.  Anything.  I love the jerseys but they're basically the same ones from Baltimore.  Let's get an Indy version for our next dynasty.  We can always go back to the classics as a throwback.

I like these 2 designs. I wish the Colts would hire the team that does Oregon’s uniforms for College Football. The blue and white is just so bland and boring 

1940ADE3-1E2B-4854-8C64-CE1A6FF3AD0E.jpeg

3E854048-F2EB-493E-BBE4-5E085ABF0FC2.png

20 hours ago, coltsfan77 said:

Wished they at least made the patch smaller! 35 yrs is silly, imo! Almost as bad as that one particular banner.

Did they really raise a banner for that? sorry I haven't been to a colts game in indy as I live in dallas and have for 12 years. so the only time i get to see indy is if they come here, houston or new orleans lol. 

4 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Did they really raise a banner for that? sorry I haven't been to a colts game in indy as I live in dallas and have for 12 years. so the only time i get to see indy is if they come here, houston or new orleans lol. 

Was referring to the AFC finalist banner. And yes they did. I am not from Indy, NC, so have just seen post and pics.