Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

IS PAGANO HEADED OUT THE DOOR?

JohnnyUnitas19

Lets face it although he can't be blamed for the injuries ,the defensive minded guru he was supposed to be hasn't panned out ......Defense is mediocre at best, lacks a decent pass rush and gives up too many big  plays especially late in the game. I've seen no great defensive players that he has drafted on this team..Malik Hooker showed promise until his injury .Tony Dungy was probably the best for drafting defensive players as a coach. YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyUnitas19 said:

Lets face it although he can't be blamed for the injuries ,the defensive minded guru he was supposed to be hasn't panned out ......Defense is mediocre at best, lacks a decent pass rush and gives up too many big  plays especially late in the game. I've seen no great defensive players that he has drafted on this team..Malik Hooker showed promise until his injury .Tony Dungy was probably the best for drafting defensive players as a coach. YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS.

While the head coach may have an opinion and suggest on who is drafted the GM is the one who drafts. Dungy benefited from most of the players Polian drafted.

For the love of god, I wish everyone would stop with these posts. Pagano is not going to be fired this year, as there is no point in doing so. Based on whoever the Colts would get to fill in as interim coach, the same results would apply. 

THE ENTIRE STAFF will get canned next year, until then it will be bad Colts football for another 9 weeks. It is what it is.

Also, Luck will not play this year either. The end, lets move on.