Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

18Manning

Belichick Gave Coughlin A Hug

I remember when he left the stadium ahead of time after the prior Superbowl loss. That was a bit immature of him. I'm glad he rectified it this time. It feels very satisfying when Belichick gets an interview behind a stone blank white wall, while the Giants were outside with raining confetti and locker room celebrations.

Belichick decided not to come out for a post-game interview, nor the rest of the Patriots players. Oh well, I don't blame them.

Belichick decided not to come out for a post-game interview, nor the rest of the Patriots players. Oh well, I don't blame them.

I don't either. What do you say?

I wouldn't want to talk to anyone either. I would probably head straight to the locker, not pay attention to the coach's "you played well and had a great season" talk and just want to get back home.

Belichick and Coughlin both coached together under Parcells, so they do have somewhat of a relationship.

Was that Belichick I saw giving Coughlin a hug? It certainly looked like him. that was nice, classy, etc.

I dont remember him hugging Tony Dungy