Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF's best graded o-line?

Andrew Luck fan club

2 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

I'm gonna go ahead and call it now. The Titans will have a better record and be a better team than the Texans next year. 

Their problems (WR and defensive backs) appear to be easier to fix than Houston's problems, (QB). I could see this happening.

The Cowboys OL has had it's share of quarterback injuries over the years. We all know that's not how you grade an OL. The Cowboys stuck with focusing on their OL and it has paid off. Many teams take that approach but abandon it to fast. The Titans didn't and they wouldn't be jumping the gun by drafting all skill players this Draft imo.

1 hour ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Nvm

He was trying to roll out though when the DL caught up with him, the QB still has responsibilities like knowing where the rush is coming from, when to get rid of the ball, when to slide and avoid a kidney laceration etc. :) 

When their rookie Jack Conklin is an All-Pro tackle as a "rookie", it says something. Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin have to be among the best bookend tackles in the NFL.

I can only wonder what Luck's ceiling would be with a well rounded team and OL. 

21 minutes ago, chad72 said:

He was trying to roll out though when the DL caught up with him, the QB still has responsibilities like knowing where the rush is coming from, when to get rid of the ball, when to slide and avoid a kidney laceration etc. :) 

When their rookie Jack Conklin is an All-Pro tackle as a "rookie", it says something. Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin have to be among the best bookend tackles in the NFL.

I can only wonder what Luck's ceiling would be with a well rounded team and OL. 

Hopefully we will find out with the new GM. :td: