Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ex-Patriot Analyst "trusts" E.manning In The 4Th Over Brady

Manning2Wayne

Brady's ex-teammates name slipped my mind, but stated, he trusts eli manning more than brady,

he could be ticked that brady stole one of his MVP's during one of their super bowl wins, Brady mentioned it during his interview at halftime,

im pretty sure his ex-teammate is bitter that he didnt get the super bowl MVP

I just found it surprising the former patriot sided with Manning,

than he mentions eli's 4th quarter comeback this season, doesn't peyton do that like 5 to 6 times a season and he still gets no love

i think it was harrison with dungy,

defense clutch , , who knows i say special team will make or break the champs

Yes it was Rodney. MicGinnest was on the Giants defense.

However after thinking about it what does that mean. That Manning HAD to make some late scores to win the game. Brady had some large leads to work with but in the middle of the game when the opponent scored to make it close he answered with his own score. So I ask really..what is more clutch or rather the difference.

Yes it was Rodney. MicGinnest was on the Giants defense.

However after thinking about it what does that mean. That Manning HAD to make some late scores to win the game. Brady had some large leads to work with but in the middle of the game when the opponent scored to make it close he answered with his own score. So I ask really..what is more clutch or rather the difference.

the pressure is different,

brady offensive plays are so simple and easy for him, even against the ravens, im pretty sure if he made the right read, his lone receiver was in double coverage,

can brady win it in 2 mins? and how much time will he leave manning