Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ex-Patriot Analyst "trusts" E.manning In The 4Th Over Brady

Brady's ex-teammates name slipped my mind, but stated, he trusts eli manning more than brady,

he could be ticked that brady stole one of his MVP's during one of their super bowl wins, Brady mentioned it during his interview at halftime,

im pretty sure his ex-teammate is bitter that he didnt get the super bowl MVP

I just found it surprising the former patriot sided with Manning,

than he mentions eli's 4th quarter comeback this season, doesn't peyton do that like 5 to 6 times a season and he still gets no love

It was Willie McGinnest and it was for this season only. It was an unbiased analysis which might even be correct...particuarly with those 3 WRs who can catch anywhere on the field.

I actually commend him for his unbias.

i think it was harrison with dungy,

defense clutch , , who knows i say special team will make or break the champs

Yes it was Rodney. MicGinnest was on the Giants defense.

However after thinking about it what does that mean. That Manning HAD to make some late scores to win the game. Brady had some large leads to work with but in the middle of the game when the opponent scored to make it close he answered with his own score. So I ask really..what is more clutch or rather the difference.

Yes it was Rodney. MicGinnest was on the Giants defense.

However after thinking about it what does that mean. That Manning HAD to make some late scores to win the game. Brady had some large leads to work with but in the middle of the game when the opponent scored to make it close he answered with his own score. So I ask really..what is more clutch or rather the difference.

the pressure is different,

brady offensive plays are so simple and easy for him, even against the ravens, im pretty sure if he made the right read, his lone receiver was in double coverage,

can brady win it in 2 mins? and how much time will he leave manning

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What was he supposed to do, throw that game for the greater good of Peyton? Lest we forget, Manning already had a Superbowl champioship (as did his little brother) so Drew went out and won his own, with the help of some ballsy calls by his coach Payton.
    • I dont think Flus is going anywhere personally. He doesnt strike me as a head coach but ive been wrong before. My gut says hes about as head coach as Wade Phillips and I think the Colts are fine with that bc that will keep him here.
    • Philip Rivers still has some good football left in him, and Drew Brees already has a Superbowl ring - if Rivers can take 1 more shot at possibly getting 1 of his own, I think he goes for it.
    • No,  I'm sorry to inform you that you are wrong here. The Packers and Dolphins also swapped their round 1 pick  positions (Packers were at #30 and the Dolphins had another at #26) and THEN Green Bay added the other pick(#136)  to the deal. It wasn't just we'll give you our pick at #136 so we can enter round 1 again at #26 and take the QB we want...   No, a team also had to give the Dolphins their 1st round pick slot... and the Colts just didn't have one because they gave that away to get Buckner. But if the didn't trade it for Buckner, would have the ability to take Love at #13.   To give our second round pick would have likely required a (late?) 3rd as well, but Miami already had a ton of picks at the top of the draft (and in total!) and was looking to increase higher round picks, not trade down for more picks.
  • Members

• Mick12Maher

Mick12Maher 53

• BillCoslosky87

BillCoslosky87 1,122

• Aces101

Aces101 191

• poilucelt

poilucelt 39

Rookie
    • Lancer1

Lancer1 710