Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Sign 14 Year Old!!!

Buck Showalter

Apparently the Saints have signed a 14 year old 'Superfan' Jarrius Robertson to the organization. According to the article Jarrius has a rare disease and has undergone an extraordinary amount of surgeries. Jarrius will have his first responsibility acting as a Saints 'Hype' man this upcoming weekend in KC. 

These kind of stories get me every time. I'll definitely be rooting for the Saints & Jarrius this weekend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/new-orleans-saints-sign-14-year-old-superfan-battling-rare-disease/ar-AAj95uU?li=BBnbfcL

I LOVE this.  

I have worked with people with developmental disabilites for 18 years.   It is,  at times, very challenging, but I am so fortunate to be around individuals who have truly enriched my life with their spirit and attitudes, who continue to overcome obstacles and make the most  of the cards they've been dealt and the life they live. 

It does my :heart: good when I hear these stories, and restores my faith that there really is a lot of goodness and kindness in our world.  Kudos to the Saints.  I will be pulling for them to win this weekend for sure.

Thanks for sharing.