Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can Chud bring "back" the EXPLOSIVE offense....

bluephantom87

Until the Colts D can not give up 20 pts. per half and until the HC let's the OC call plays instead of trying to be what they are not built to be, the Colts will continue to have slow starts and fall behind and have to play hero Luck ball to have a chance.  That is not winning football.

The more and more I watch football, the more and more I realize that coaching trumps all.  No reason the Pats should go to a SB contender in Arizona and win on the road WITHOUT their two best players and a QB making his first NFL appearance.  No reason a Denver team should beat Carolina with a brand new QB and after losing several key starters to FA.

The only question I have is how is Pagano, known as a defensive and secondary coach, not developed one single DB into something in his 3 plus years.  Vontae was arguably as good as he is when he came in the door.  We haven't developed one DB we drafted or was here and young in the Pagano era.  Not one marginally talented guy developed into a contributing starter.  That's unacceptable.