Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans @ Bengals Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know here it goes again, lmao. The Pats at this point look like the favorites but I don't think they will go undefeated. Losing Edleman will cost them a game or 2. That's unfortunate for them but winning the SB is really all that counts in the end. It will take a complete game to beat Tommy.

I doubt it.

If the Pats lose a game the rest of the year I bet they lose just one game. And I am not even sure they lose a game.

Edleman is a loss and all and will be back later. But, it's not like they lost Gronk or Brady.

I doubt it.

If the Pats lose a game the rest of the year I bet they lose just one game. And I am not even sure they lose a game.

Edleman is a loss and all and will be back later. But, it's not like they lost Gronk or Brady.

If Peyton plays Denver will beat them. That Defense will smother Brady and Peyton on a weeks rest, look out. I predicted Denver would man handle GB and look at what happened.

If Peyton plays Denver will beat them. That Defense will smother Brady and Peyton on a weeks rest, look out. I predicted Denver would man handle GB and look at what happened.

I really doubt all this. Sorry.......I don't think Denver is going to smother NE at all. I would be suprised if they beat NE. Sorry to say this but I think NE could embarrass Denver. The only chance Denver has is because the game is IN Denver and NE has had issues there in the past.

And I also predicted a GB loss to Denver. And that the Colts would cover vs. Denver at least.

I really doubt all this. Sorry.......I don't think Denver is going to smother NE at all. I would be suprised if they beat NE. Sorry to say this but I think NE could embarrass Denver. The only chance Denver has is because the game is IN Denver and NE has had issues there in the past.

And I also predicted a GB loss to Denver. And that the Colts would cover vs. Denver at least.

I had Indy beating Denver straight up 23-20 and it was 27-24. I was even close on the score but I am just as much wrong as I am right. My picks this last Sunday stunk but the Giants didn't do me any favors by giving the game away. INT game over. Had I went to Vegas and bet the Giants I would've won huge money because I would've had the Giants and the points. I am not sure Peyton will play against the Pats anyway, have to wait and see.

Broncos defense matches up very well with NE...considering the O-line problems they've had.

...but I just don't know 2 things...

1.) How Peyton will be physically in 10 days and..2) Anything for sure about Brock

Pats got 3 Olineman back at practice today and Collins will also be back for the Denver game.