Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kiper's Final Big Board: Top 300....

I found his list.....   Interesting to say the list....

I wasn't shocked by much in roughly the top 125-150.

But I saw a ton of names in the 150-300 spots in places where I didn't expect at all...

Finally. We can stop ranking players, and start drafting them. What you have below are my final rankings of prospects for the 2015 NFL draft.

Again, these rankings are NOT a prediction about draft order, only how I rank players based on my own evaluations. As well, remember that a listed position doesn't imply the player will end up there. Guys get moved around all the time.

1  Leonard Williams
COLLEGE: USC
Class: Jr
HT: 6-4
WT: 302
*: DE

Analysis: He's not going to be the top player in the draft, but I don't think there's a player who delivers more certainty in terms of a high floor. Williams is long, powerful and versatile, and while occasionally maligned as a pass-rusher, he can produce there if you set him free with that purpose paramount. He jolts blockers, has exceptional awareness and always finds the ball, and he disrupts regardless of where he's lined up. Odd fronts, even fronts -- it really doesn't matter. He's a special athlete who could be drafted by any team and make an immediate impact, regardless of scheme.

2  Amari Cooper
COLLEGE: Alabama
HT: 6-0
WT: 211
*: WR

2014-15 STATS
REC 115
YDS 1656
AVG 14.4

Analysis: This is a player who truly aced the season and then aced the draft process. You draft him with such confidence in his production, There's nothing Cooper doesn't do really well. He creates separates with ease, beats the press, sets defenders up, identifies coverage, and he'll hit a second gear with ease. The hands are very good, not perfect, but Cooper makes both routine and contested contested catches. He's a worker.. There should be no way he escapes the top four.

3  Dante Fowler Jr.
COLLEGE: Florida
HT: 6-2
WT: 261

Analysis: Fowler has only improved his status during the draft process, and not just because questions have popped up on other pass-rushers. The athletic profile is great for a player his size. He can stand up or play with his hand on the ground and rush the passer or set the edge, and he has shown versatility, if not one area where he truly dominates. If there's a concern, it's that the ability as a pass-rusher out-paced the production, and I think there's more productivity to be found, A certain top-five pick now.

4  Jameis Winston
COLLEGE: Florida State
Class: Soph
HT: 6-3
WT: 231
*: QB

2014-15 STATS
YDS 3559
TD 24
INT 17

Analysis: He has the talent of a player who should top the Big Board, but the likely No. 1 pick has to prove he can be a football CEO -- and that's a big question. As a player, Winston has a savvy football mind and great physical talent, with special pocket instincts and the necessary vision, size, arm strength and athleticism. The release has been sped up, but he'll need to show the same mechanics in games. The INTs were a problem, I just think they were a fixable one. He's coming from a system that offers complexities far more reminiscent of what you'll see on Sunday.

5  Marcus Mariota
COLLEGE: Oregon
WT: 222
*: QB

2014-15 STATS
YDS 3783
TD 38
INT 2

Analysis: Mr. Gruden tried hard to convince me otherwise, but I still have Mariota just a tick below Winston. He really has done as much as he can at this point to separate himself from the "system QB" label, but I still think you need to show patience with him, and don't draft him expecting a Week 1 starter. He has the total package in terms of physical tools and a great work ethic. And while he can run away from plenty of defenders, he's a passer first -- a very good one even if you judged him on that skill alone. He showed improved accuracy and anticipation in 2014, and the escapability is a huge bonus, especially early in his career.

6.  Brandon Scherff
COLLEGE: Iowa
Class: Sr
WT: 319
*: OT

2014-15 STATS
GP 0

Analysis: He might have the highest floor of any O-lineman in the draft. Scherff is another tackle who could start his NFL career as a dominant guard, though I think it's way too early to assume he wouldn't succeed at tackle. We've made that mistake too many times. He is dominant in the run game, with technique and movement skills married to brute strength, and he did make strides as a pass-blocker in his senior season. I have Scherff rated a little higher than most, but I'm sold on the high floor and I think he's a safe pick.

7  Kevin White
COLLEGE: West Virginia
WT: 215

2014-15 STATS
REC 102
YDS 1318
AVG 12.9

Analysis: What a fabulous calendar year for a kid that just made himself SO much better. White's combine performance ultimately put him over the top -- I mean it matched the tape, not that it was the defining factor --, and he's now in a great position to land among the top six or seven picks. He has size, the ability to make contested catches, and then the jets to turn short catches into long ones. He also limited his drops in 2014 after concentration was an issue in 2013.

8  DeVante Parker
COLLEGE: Louisville
WT: 209

2014-15 STATS
REC 35
YDS 735
AVG 21

Analysis: I just really think this guy can be a star. Parker catches everything and has been a consistent producer when he's on the field. He has long arms, great bounce off the ground, and a strong, chiseled, lean frame that will remind some of A.J. Green. He does a good job with body position when the ball is in the air, is underrated in his ability to beat defenders with the ball in his hands, and can be thrown to even when he's covered thanks to a huge catch radius. Not much separates him from White and Cooper -- really.

9  Danny Shelton
COLLEGE: Washington
WT: 339
*: DT

Analysis: The Clogger Plus -- Shelton eats gaps but also finds ways to disrupt. He has great awareness in the run game, and offers great endurance to take on blockers all game, which is one reason he nearly led the Huskies in tackles last season -- which just doesn't happen for guys his size. Shelton isn't "quick" by the standards of smaller players, but he moves pretty well for a huge man (330-plus pounds) and has good lateral agility to work down the line. He isn't a classic penetrates but can sometimes use his massive frame to push blockers back and disrupt into the backfield. He can toss one-on-one blocks and always finds the ball.

10  Todd Gurley
COLLEGE: Georgia
WT: 222
*: RB

2014-15 STATS
YDS 911
YPC 7.4
TD 9

Analysis: I'm not convinced he can go inside the top 10, but he's got a shot. I'm a lot more bullish now on Gurley than I was a couple months ago because he's going to help a team in 2015. I'm not a big fan of taking a running back in Round 1, but beyond about pick No. 15 you an at least say he's arguably the best player available. Gurley is an ideal combination of power and speed, a player who is impossible to completely stop on initial contact. He can destroy arm tackles and run by you on the second level. The hands are also there and whoever drafts him will want to make sure he gets plenty of catches. If healthy, star potential. It's just a big IF.

11  Melvin Gordon
COLLEGE: Wisconsin
WT: 215
*: RB

2014-15 STATS
YDS 2336
YPC 7.6
TD 26

Analysis: Again, this isn't a pick-slot prediction, it's about how good the player is. While he doesn't offer the power element that you get from Gurley, Gordon is a consistent home-run threat and can turn between-the-tackles runs into big plays because he'll use exceptional lateral quickness and the ability to change directions to make you miss, even in tight spaces. He has plenty of size and strength to run through arm tackles, and when he hits the second level he's devastating. A decent bet for Round 1.

12  Malcom Brown
COLLEGE: Texas
WT: 319
*: DT

Analysis: A player who has really moved up for me over the last two months. What I like most about Brown is that for a player with his quickness and solid-looking frame, he knows how to hold the point and make the guys working behind him look better. He won't just look for the splash plays and try to penetrate on every play, but will eat up blocks and defend the run with leverage and awareness. His emergence has made this class deeper, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's off the board inside the top 20 because he plays with a competitive edge and works like heck to not stay blocked.

13  Bud Dupree
COLLEGE: Kentucky
WT: 269
*: OLB

Analysis: His stock is up on its own, but issues with other edge-rushers has made him a possible top-10 pick. He has the frame to hold up as a DE in a 4-3, but the athleticism offers scheme versatility, which is a bonus. Dupree can set the edge for you, but he's an explosive athlete at this size and will eat up space quickly in pursuit. What he lacks is refinement as a pass-rusher, where he wins more as an athlete going around or through a blocker with power, and not as a guy who can shed hands get a blocker off-balance with an array of moves. He's raw, but a great kid who can be coached into something more special.

14  Breshad Perriman
COLLEGE: UCF
WT: 212

2014-15 STATS
REC 41
YDS 906
AVG 22.1

Analysis: A big receiver with elite explosiveness that will make you think of a Dez Bryant-type athlete with the ball in his hands, Perriman has big-time upside if he can be more consistent catching the ball -- but there's a lot to bet on here. Perriman can make the big play with his ability to win on contested throws by beating defenders in the air via size and strength, and with the ability to turn short catches into big plays by running past tacklers and through contact. He's raw in terms of some of the finer points, but he'll be a producer if he gets the targets, because whether it's underneath or contested down the field, he makes plays.

15  Shane Ray
COLLEGE: Missouri
WT: 245

Analysis: He's had a really bad week leading up to the draft, with questions emerging about a toe injury, and a marijuana citation to follow that. But he's still here because the ability is undeniable, and so is the production. An explosive pass-rusher who can point to both his production and the workout numbers, Ray is simply a menace in terms of his ability to disrupt, as he can move around the line and will find ways into the backfield wherever he is, though he'll end up on the edge. He has quick feet and hands to both beat blockers to a spot or shed them, and he always brings energy.

16  Vic Beasley
COLLEGE: Clemson
WT: 246

Analysis: Beasley generates some split opinions, but if you just set him loose as a pass-rusher I think the production will be there. No player has done more since the season ended to prove all the production wasn't a fluke. There wasn't a single category in which Beasley wasn't among the top performers at his position when he tested in Indy, and when you can point to the production he had at Clemson -- 44.5 TFL over the last two seasons -- you can build a pretty good case to draft him early. Beasley is a better fit as an OLB, but I don't think he's a guy you have to take with a perfect system in mind.

17  Arik Armstead
COLLEGE: Oregon
HT: 6-7
WT: 292

Analysis: He can be really disruptive when he turns quickness into power (he's a great athlete at his size) and uses leverage to control a blocker and take him backwards. But Armstead is still far more a combination of his athletic credentials and those occasional flashes than he is a consistent producer. That said, a coached-up version could be pretty special -- you just have to believe you can get him to his potential, because he just doesn't yet know how to harness all his gifts. He has great length, and with leverage will put a blocker on skates, but he doesn't yet know how to counter when he's blocked. I'd say Armstead looks best as a 3-4 DE, but I know in speaking to teams there are varying views on where he fits best.

18  Phillip Dorsett
COLLEGE: Miami (FL)
HT: 5-9
WT: 185

2014-15 STATS
REC 31
YDS 826
AVG 26.6

Analysis: One of my favorite players in the draft, and a guy I'm higher on than most, I see Dorsett as a speed merchant who can get the backs of safeties and cornerbacks turned to the QB, but also a guy who has shown he's willing to work in traffic and create space with savvy and quickness. This is a legit 4.3 burner who is competitive at the catch point, and I think he'd be worth a mid-first round pick for a team with a need, because I think his talent will play early.

19  Jaelen Strong
COLLEGE: Arizona State
WT: 217

2014-15 STATS
REC 75
YDS 1062
AVG 14.2

Analysis: A big, faster-than-you-think threat to make plays over defenders down the field, Strong is also solid getting off the press and moving inside to the slot. I say he's faster than you think because at 217 pounds and over 6-2, his 4.44 speed is really good, and when you factor in a 42-inch vertical, you have a fast player who takes a rebounder's mentality to making plays on contested passes.

20  Cameron Erving
COLLEGE: Florida State
HT: 6-5
WT: 313
*: C

Analysis: If it's not about the position along the line, you could argue that Erving is as good as any offensive lineman in the draft class. He just drops a little because he should play center, where you typically find value later. That said, it's pretty rare to find a player who can offer up good tape at center, guard or tackle -- all positions that Erving was asked to play in his time at Florida State. And while the effectiveness at each is varied, he's a legit plug-and-play prospect at the center position, where he was an immediate force once the FSU coaches moved him inside. He's got great feet and was outstanding in getting to the second level at that position. It's a rare case -- a move inside made

21  Marcus Peters
COLLEGE: Washington
HT: 5-11
WT: 197
*: CB

Analysis: A highly instinctive cover corner who shows the ability to basically run the route for the receiver and put himself in position to make plays because he can hang with receivers but also get his head around and locate the ball. Peters is a willing tackler and a competitive guy who doesn't back down against good competition. But he was also a live wire on the sideline last season and ended up booted off the team at Washington. On tape alone he has an argument as the top cornerback in the class.

22  Trae Waynes
COLLEGE: Michigan State
WT: 186

Analysis: Waynes' speed has him in the driver's seat to be the first cornerback drafted, but he's also a safe pick because of his full package of skills and his ability to cover downfield. Waynes has above-average length but is also solid in his movements and ability to cover in space. He can press or play off and has good zone instincts, and like most players coming out of East Lansing, he knows how to tackle. He had a few off games, but when he was at his best, he simply shut people down.

23  Kevin Johnson
COLLEGE: Wake Forest
WT: 188

Analysis: He looks like a bit of a rail, but the ability to press is there, and so is the willingness to tackle, and that's all backed up by a tremendous skill set as a guy who can cover all over the field. Johnson is as good as any CB in this class in his ability to backpedal, flip and run with receivers, and even if you get a step on him, the recovery speed is obvious. He can match up with a top target or play zone with very good instincts, and he looks like a guy who will help early, which is never a given at corner.

24  Randy Gregory
COLLEGE: Nebraska
WT: 235

Analysis: Obviously the talent level is high, but he drops from a likely top-10 pick to outside that range with the dependability questions. Not only has he failed a drug test at the combine, there are fair questions about whether he'll keep his weight up to play 3-4 outside linebacker, but if it all clicks he has the potential to be a dynamic pass-rusher. He has big-time explosiveness and the ability to consistently disrupt in the backfield. How well he can hold up at the point of attack, particularly against the run, will be the area to watch, but 

25  Nelson Agholor
COLLEGE: USC
WT: 198

2014-15 STATS
REC 97
YDS 1223
AVG 12.6

Analysis: A smooth route-runner and consistent hands-catcher who is quietly one of the best deep threats in the draft, but can also create space and make contested catches over the middle. Agholor also shows good instincts as a play develops and will make route adjustments and work his way back to his QB and help turn broken-down plays into big plays. I like Agholor as a first-round pick even in this deep class of wide receivers.

26-50

26. *Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
27. *Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami (Fla)
28. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
29. Eric Rowe, S, Utah
30. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M
31. Damarious Randall, S, Arizona St.
32. *Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida St.
33. *Landon Collins, S, Alabama
34. Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi St.
35. Carl Davis, DT, Iowa
36. *Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
37. *Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
38. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas
39. Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke
40. *Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan
41. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
42. La'el Collins, OT, LSU
43. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
44. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio St.
45. *D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida
46. *Eli Harold, DE, Virginia
47. Senquez Golson, CB, Mississippi
48. Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (Fla)
49. **Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
50. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pitt

This is a range where it's hard to be surprised if any of these guys end up in Round 1. If you polled teams you'd have a range of players up to about 50 that have first-round grades on them. More recent risers in this group have been Randall and Golson, both playmakers in different ways in the secondary.

51-75

51. Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA
52. *Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington
53. Clive Walford, TE, Miami (Fla)
54. Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson
55. A.J. Cann, OG, South Carolina
56. D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic
57. Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson
58. Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas St.
59. Tre Jackson, OG, Florida St.
60. Quinten Rollins, CB, Miami (Ohio)
61. *Mario Edwards, DE, Florida St.
62. *Donovan Smith, OT, Penn St.
63. JaCorey Shepherd, CB, Kansas
64. **Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma
65. *Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi St.
66. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
67. *Xavier Cooper, DT, Washington St.
68. *Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (Fla)
69. Paul Dawson, OLB, TCU
70. *Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri/Oklahoma
71. Hau'oli Kikaha, OLB, Washington
72. Michael Bennett, DT, Ohio St.
73. Jake Ryan, ILB, Michigan
74. *T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama
75. Ali Marpet, OG, Hobart

Some of the top sleepers in the whole draft are right here, guys that won't go in Round 1 but if they became really good (and early) it wouldn't surprise me. Jarrett, Lockett, Rollins, Abdullah and Bennett certainly jump out.

76-100

76. Nate Orchard, DE, Utah
77. *P.J. Williams, CB, Florida St.
78. Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan St.
79. *Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
80. John Miller, OG, Louisville
81. Garrett Grayson, QB, Colorado St.
82. Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
83. Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon
84. *Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise St.
85. Marcus Hardison, DT, Arizona St.
86. Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado St.
87. Steven Nelson, CB, Oregon St.
88. Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB, Louisville
89. David Johnson, RB, No. Iowa
90. *Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
91. Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon St.
92. Jeff Heuerman, TE, Ohio St.
93. **Darius Philon, DT, Arkansas
94. Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford
95. *Kwon Alexander, OLB, LSU
96. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
97. Craig Mager, CB, Texas St.
98. Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma
99. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
100. Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary

Obviously a notable group as this is where you see the second wave of quarterback options, with Grayson, Petty, Hundley and Mannion all here. I think it's possible they come off the board in that order, but I could see the first two names flipped.

101-125

101. Blake Bell, TE, Oklahoma
102. Rashad Greene, WR, Florida St.
103. Tye Smith, CB, Towson
104. Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
105. *Danielle Hunter, DE, LSU
106. Markus Golden, DE, Missouri
107. *Charles Gaines, CB, Louisville
108. **Max Valles, DE, Virginia
109. Davis Tull, DE, UT-Chattanooga
110. *Matt Jones, RB, Florida
111. Jordan Hicks, OLB, Texas
112. Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke
113. Gabe Wright, DT, Auburn
114. Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Arkansas
115. Derron Smith, S, Fresno St.
116. *Christian Covington, DT, Rice
117. Mario Alford, WR, West Virginia
118. Derrick Lott, DT, UT-Chattanooga
119. Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia
120. *Rakeem Nunez-Roches, DT, So. Mississippi
121. Titus Davis, WR, Central Michigan
122. *Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers
123. Tony Lippett, WR, Michigan St.
124. Jaquiski Tartt, S, Samford
125. *James Sample, S, Louisville

This is a group where you see some big-time athletes but questions about consistency and production. While the grades here reflect a higher likelihood of landing in Rounds 3-4, there are some players here I can see landing in Round 2 pretty easily. Again, these are my rankings, not predictions.

126-150

126. Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford
127. *Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
128. David Cobb, RB, Minnesota
129. Jalston Fowler, FB, Alabama
130. *Ronald Darby, CB, Florida St.
131. Adrian Amos, CB, Penn St,.
132. Tray Walker, CB, Texas Southern
133. Damien Wilson, ILB, Minnesota
134. Tyeler Davison, DT, Fresno St.
135. Nick Marshall, CB, Auburn
136. Leterrius Walton, DT, Central Michigan
137. *Lorenzo Doss, CB, Tulane
138. Josh Shaw, CB, USC
139. Chris Conley, WR, Georgia
140. *Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland
141. Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
142. Darren Waller, WR, Georgia Tech
143. Shaq Mason, OG, Georgia Tech
144. Hayes Pullard, ILB, USC
145. Antwan Goodley, WR, Baylor
146. Ryan Delaire, DE, Towson
147. Kevin White, CB, TCU
148. Troy Hill, CB, Oregon
149. Donatella Luckett, WR, Harding
150. Louis Trinca-Pasat, DT, Iowa

This group stands out for some serious upside potential among the cornerbacks listed. Walker, Marshall, Shaw, White and Hill all have major upside if it all comes together.

151-175

151. Bobby McCain, CB, Memphis
152. Ibraheim Campbell, S, Northwestern
153. *Mike Davis, RB, South Carolina
154. Angelo Blackson, DT, Auburn
155. Terrell Watson, RB, Azusa-Pacific
156. *Deion Barnes, DE, Penn St.
157. Martrell Spaight, OLB, Arkansas
158. Bryce Hager, ILB, Baylor
159. Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami (Fla)
160. Xavier Williams, DT, No. Iowa
161. Ben Heeney, ILB, Kansas
162. Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St.
163. Kenny Bell, WR, Nebraska
164. Da'Ron Brown, WR, No. Illinois
165. Zack Hodges, OLB, Harvard
166. Kaelin Clay, WR, Utah
167. Joey Mbu, DT, Houston
168. Edmond Robinson, OLB, Newberry
169. Cameron Artis-Payne, RB, Auburn
170. B.J. Dubose, DE, Louisville
171. Deon Simon, DT, Northwestern St. (LA)
172. Jamil Douglas, OG, Arizona St.
173. Josh Harper, WR, Fresno St.
174. Mitch Morse, G, Missouri
175. Jordan Richards, S, Stanford

My top return prospect is in this range (Clay) and there are some rising wide receivers here. It wouldn't shock me if Heeney is a first-year starter at some point.

176-200

176. Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida St.
177. Tony Washington, DE, Oregon
178. Ben Koyack, TE, Notre Dame
179. Karlos Williams, RB, Florida St.
180. Mark Glowinski, OG, West Virginia
181. Frank Clark, DE, Michigan
182. Max Garcia, C, Florida
183. Rannell Hall, WR, Central Florida
184. Tyrus Thompson, OT, Oklahoma
185. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan St.
186. Vince Mayle, WR, Washington St.
187. **Jacoby Glenn, CB, Central Florida
188. Jon Feliciano, OG, Miami (Fla)
189. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
190. Mike Hull, ILB, Penn St.
191. Julian Wilson, CB, Oklahoma
192. B.J. Finney, C, Kansas St.
193. Obum Gwacham, DE, Oregon St.
194. Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
195. Detrick Bonner, S, Virginia Tech
196. Imoan Claiborne, CB, Northwestern St. (LA)
197. Terrence Magee, RB, LSU
198. Bryce Callahan, CB, Rice
199. Mike Reilly, DE, William & Mary
200. Devante Davis, WR, UNLV

A couple of interesting tight end options at the top of this group, and then you have some interior offensive linemen who could be playing early.

201-235

201. Quinton Spain, OG, West Virginia
202. MyCole Pruitt, TE, So. Illinois
203. Shaq Riddick, OLB, West Virginia
204. Lynden Trail, DE, Norfolk St.
205. Amarlo Herrera, ILB, Georgia
206. Doran Grant, CB, Ohio St.
207. Austin Shepherd, OT, Alabama
208. Jordan Taylor, WR, Rice
209. Cody Riggs, CB, Notre Dame
210. Corey Robinson, OT, South Carolina
211. Nick Boyle, TE, Delaware
212. *Jeremiah Poutasi, OG, Utah
213. *Chris Harper, WR, California
214. Dean Marlowe, S, James Madison
215. Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin
216. Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee
217. Deiontrez Mount, OLB, Louisville
218. Darryl Roberts, CB, Marshall
219. Kurtis Drummond, S, Michigan St.
220. Alani Fua, OLB, BYU
221. *Javorius "Buck" Allen, RB, USC
222. Sean Donnelly, OT, Tulane
223. Zack Wagenmann, DE, Montana
224. Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (Fla)
225. Michael Dyer, RB, Louisville

226-250

225. Takoby Cofield, OT, Duke
226. Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M
228. Andy Gallik, C, Boston College
229. Jamarcus (J.J.) Nelson, WR, UAB
230. Sage Harold, OLB, James Madison
231. Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina
232. Laurence Gibson, OT, Virginia Tech
233. Will Johnson, PK/P, Texas St.
234. Jeff Luc, ILB, Cincinnati
235. Tyler Varga, FB, Yale
236. Darryl Baldwin, OT, Ohio St.
237. Bryan Bennett, QB, Southeastern Louisiana
238. Forrestal Hickman, OT, Missouri S&T
239. Antoine Everett, OG, McNeese St.
240. Austin Hill, WR, Arizona
241. John Crockett, RB, North Dakota St.
242. Ryan Russell, DE, Purdue
243. J.R. Tavai, OLB, USC
244. Xzavier Dickson, DE, Alabama
245. Cedric Thompson, S, Minnesota
246. Zach Zenner, FB, South Dakota St.
247. Rob Crisp, OT, NC St.
248. Shane McDermott, C, Miami (Fla)
249. Akeem Hunt, RB, Purdue
250. Isaiah Johnson, S, Georgia Tech

251-275

251. *Deontay Greenberry, WR, Houston
252. Brock Hekking, DE, Nevada
253. David Parry, DT, Stanford
254. *DaVaris Daniels, WR, Notre Dame
255. Greg Mancz, C, Toledo
256. Andrew Hudson, DE, Washington
257. Cody Prewitt, S, Mississippi
258. Corey Crawford, DE, Clemson
259. Terry Poole, OT, San Diego St.
260. Charles Tuaau, DT, Texas A&M-Commerce
261. Doniel Gambrell, OT, Notre Dame College (OH)
262. Andrew Donnal, OT, Iowa
263. Anthony Jefferson, S, UCLA
264. Jake Smith, C, Louisville
265. Dreamius Smith, RB, West Virginia
266. Garry Peters, CB, Clemson
267. Raheem Mostert, RB, Purdue
268. Bobby Richardson, DT, Indiana
269. *Chris Hackett, S, TCU
270. Donald Celiscar, CB, Western Michigan
271. Ethan Farmer, DT, North Carolina
272. Bernard Blake, CB, Colorado St.
273. Kyle Loomis, P, Portland St.
274. *Gerod Holliman, S, Louisville
275. Brandon Bridge, QB, South Alabama

276-300

276. Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama
277. Dres Anderson, WR, Utah
278. DeAndre Smelter, WR, Georgia Tech
279. Connor Halliday, QB, Washington St.
280. R.J. Harris, WR, New Hampshire
281. Jamon Brown, OG, Louisville
282. Josue Matias, OG, Florida St.
283. Vernon Johnson, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce
284. Robert Myers, OG, Tennessee St.
285. Sam Carter, S, TCU
286. *Josh Robinson, RB, Mississippi St.
287. DeAndre Carter, WR, Sacramento St.
288. Aundrey Walker, OT, USC
289. Cody Fajardo, QB, Nevada
290. Marcus Murphy, RB, Missouri
291. Evan Spencer, WR, Ohio St.
292. Sean Hickey, OT, Syracuse
293. Garrett Safron, QB, Sacramento St.
294. Andrew Turzilli, WR, Rutgers
295. Bobby Hart, OT, Florida St.
296. Ricky Collins, WR, Texas A&M-Commerce
297. Deon Long, WR, Maryland
298. Grant Hedrick, QB, Boise St.