Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16 Predictions

CR91

hou vs ind- i wanna take the colts, but i think their defense and their running game will be too much

den vs buf broncos bounce back

mia vs ne fins should give them a good fight, but not enough to win

cle vs bal b-more d is ticked from sunday night. i feel sorry for wallace.

jac vs ten cj and mjd should have a good day, but titans are home

oak vs kc raiders continue their slide

nyg vs nyj eli will struggle again vs the jets d

min vs was hate both teams, but i think the vikings will win because of ad

tb vs car CAM! should rip the bucs again

ari vs cin upset of the week. cards are hot and the bengals are really a question mark to me

stl vs pit you know steelers d is ticked after getting killed by the 49ers and they will take out their frustration vs the lambs

sd vs det this should be one heck of a game. im taking the lions at home

phi vs dal cowboys couldnt do anything last time they played and its not like the cowboys are playing that well lately

sf vs sea seattle's winning ways end here

chi vs gb call me crazy, but i think the bears can do a lot of the things on defense that the chiefs did and a new look at qb could be the edge they need to sneak a win

atl vs no- you guys probably think im nuts going against brees, but just watch this game will be a track meet.

Eagles @ Cowboys - Which Eagles team will show up? They usually play well down the stretch, and the defense has played well the last 2 weeks. Dallas has been less than impressive the last 5 weeks, aside from a convincing win over a struggling Bucs team. When it's hard to predict, I tend to go with the home team. Really hope I'm wrong. This would be the best Xmas present I could get.

Texans @ Colts - I could see Indy getting their 2nd win with a Texans team now missing Wade Phillips, but I think they should have enough to win here.

Cards @ Bengals - Tough pick again with how AZ is playing lately, but I like Cincy at home.

Broncos @ Bills - Buffalo's 4-0 start seems so long ago.

Raiders @ Chiefs - KC's tough D takes them to a win over a struggling Oakland team.

Giants @ Jets - Giants will be tired after traveling to play the Jets :P.

Bucs @ Panthers - Look out for this team in the coming year if their defense gets healthy.

Dolphins @ Pats - Miami will give New England fits, but the Pats had everything go their way in landing the #1 seed in the AFC for the moment. They don't want to give that up.

Browns @ Ravens - Ravens are unbeaten at home, and they'll need to stay that way with Pitt playing at home vs the Rams, if they want to keep the division lead.

Vikings @ Redskins - Good Rex, or Bad Rex this week? I think the Redskins follow up an impressive performance @ the Giants with a game they should win.

Rams @ Steelers - Even with a backup QB (assuming Big Ben sits), the Steelers should win this.

Jags @ Titans - An angry Titans team takes their frusterations out on the Jags.

Chargers @ Lions - Chargers are on a nice win streak, but the Lions need the game to stay in the WC hunt.

49ers @ Seahawks - I don't know why, but I'm calling the upset here.

Bears @ Packers - With no more pressure of going unbeaten, the Pack focus on getting back to their winning ways. If my upset pick doesn't happen, then GB will secure HFA on their own on Xmas night.

Falcons @ Saints - Not sure what a loss here does to the Falcons playoff chances, but hopefully, it puts a hurting on them.

Last Week (Week 15) I went 6-8 on the pick-em & 5-11-1 on the spread for a total of 11-19-1, which is crap.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (BAL 13) - Baltimore Ravens 24-13 - Browns win spread

Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills (DEN 3) - Denver Broncos 30-21 - Broncos win spread

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers (CAR 7.5) - Carolina Panthers 38-20 - Panthers win spread

Arizona Cardinals at Cincinnati Bengals (CIN 4) - Cincinnati Bengals 20-17 - Cardinals win spread

Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs (KC 1.5) - Kansas City Chiefs 23-17 - Chiefs win spread

Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots (NE 9.5) - New England Patriots 34-23 - Patriots win spread

New York Giants at New York Jets (NYJ 3) - New York Giants 27-21 - Giants win spread

St Louis Rams at Pittsburgh Steelers (Pick'em) - Pittsburgh Steelers 16-12 - Steelers win spread

Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans (TEN 7.5) - Jacksonville Jaguars 26-17 - Jaguars win spread

Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins (WAS 6.5) - Minnesota Vikings 24-20 - VIkings win spread

San Diego Chargers at Detroit Lions (DET 2.5) - San Diego Chargers 31-21 - Chargers win spread

Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys (DAL 2) - Dallas Cowboys 23-20 - Cowboys win spread

San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks (SF 2.5) - Seattle Seahawks 17-13 - Seahawks win spread

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (GB 13) - Green Bay Packers 31-13 - Packers win spread

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints (NO 6.5) - New Orleans Saints 34-28 - Falcons win spread