Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dee Milliner

I didn't know that he runs a lot of dime. I hope the Pats stack up to run vs them.

They won't be in dime against the Pats 2 TE / double strong personnel. But they will use it against the three receiver looks, and put a corner or safety on Gronk, and go single high ir even zero coverage. They have good pass rushing linemen to create disruption without sending five rushers. Gonna be an interesting matchup. You might even see Revis in Gronk.

They won't be in dime against the Pats 2 TE / double strong personnel. But they will use it against the three receiver looks, and put a corner or safety on Gronk, and go single high ir even zero coverage. They have good pass rushing linemen to create disruption without sending five rushers. Gonna be an interesting matchup. You might even see Revis in Gronk.

I would love to see Revis vs Gronk. I am anxious to see how Bowles works with Smith too. I am not sure what is really there with Smith if anything at all but I have to believe Bowles and his staff may be able to get more out of him than Rex did. Now if they take Mariota with the sixth pick assuming he is there at 6 then I guess we know Bowles does not see Smith as his QB of the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Oh contrare, I’d say it says more about Shane Steichen’s skill set as a coach.
    • Excerpt from an article at NFL.com …     ”… One player the Colts can lean on while Richardson gets his sea legs: running back Jonathan Taylor. After last year's hold-in and injury issues, the star running back looks back to his old self. JT bursts through the line like a Mustang on fire, leaving linebackers in his wake. On Sunday, Taylor totaled 12 carries for 103 yards and +55 rushing yards over expected, his most RYOE in a game since Week 15 of 2021. He also forced five missed tackles across 14 touches.    Shane Steichen's decision to bench the star back during the entire fourth quarter because the Colts were in pass mode belies credibility. Even if Taylor isn't a prolific pass catcher out of the backfield, sitting your best offensive weapon for an entire quarter is folly -- hopefully one Steichen doesn't repeat. If defenses are going to sit back to slow Richardson's deep attack, Taylor should gobble up chunk gains.    At this point, Taylor is the most consistent thing going for Indy. The 25-year-old back owns a game-changing gear and can shoulder a massive load. His presence and production should help settle Richardson down during the roller-coaster dips. Taylor hasn't looked fully healthy in a couple of years. He did this past Sunday. The Colts need to ride that stallion.”     The above referenced article kind of echoes my feelings on the matter.    
    • Exactly I am confused with that comment by Shane unless that one drop deserved him to be benched. Again coaches know what's the best. 
    • I'm not sure why the team thinks JT can't be effective in the passing game.   
    • I know that you use the word only once, and I'm sure that you know what it means. But find one example of me contradicting myself please?
  • Members

• JediXMan

JediXMan 4,982

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 1,290

• JTrouble

JTrouble 1

• Stephen

Stephen 4,167

• coltsblue1844

coltsblue1844 426

• midmoColtsfan