Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are you satisfied with an AFC South title or do you want more from this team-a 6th AFC title and a 5th Super Bowl ring

coltkingABC

Why? Year 3 of Pagano/ Grigson and still no closer than we were in 2012. The good teams with competent quarterbacks beat us. I hate to break it to you but we won't be facing Brian Hoyer, Charlie Whitehurst, Tom Savage, Chad Henne, Blake Bortles, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or Colt McCoy in the playoffs. The quarterbacks we have faced this year are a total joke. The best quarterbacks we played, we got destroyed.

I have some news for you. All those QBs you mentioned play on good teams. We did not just play the QB.

Naturally Colt fans want more. But most seem to forget we are still in the process of building. It takes on average a team 5 years to build a great team. The Colts are at least one draft and a couple of free agents away before a super bowl can be expected. Instead of being thankful we are not a team like the Jets or the Raiders some fans will be negative no matter. I don't go to other teams blog so I have no clue if they are as full of the whiners and cry babies as the Colts blogs are.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 15, 2014 - off topic bickering
Hidden by Superman, December 15, 2014 - off topic bickering

Good teams? Do you even watch football? Jacksonville, Tennessee, Washington are all terrible. Cleveland and Houston are average.

With all due respect you don't deserve any. So take your negative self and stew in it.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, December 15, 2014 - off topic bickering
Hidden by Superman, December 15, 2014 - off topic bickering

So you stand by your claim that Jacksonville and Tennessee are good?

If they're good then who do you consider bad?

I am not going to argue with you. You lack the knowledge and the brain power to be competitive.