Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The curious case of Reggie Wayne.

beavis

Im having a really hard time understanding this whole situation.  He got hurt in the Cincy game.  Since he came back he hasn't really been the same, mainly a lot of dropped passes.  Before last weeks game he was talking like he might retire after this season.  Plays maybe his worst game since he's been in the NFL Sunday.  Afterward Pagano says he tore his triceps in the Cincy game, something that was never reported on the weekly injury report.  Since then he has said that he feels like he could play another year or two.  Can anyone help me out here.

Im having a really hard time understanding this whole situation.  He got hurt in the Cincy game.  Since he came back he hasn't really been the same, mainly a lot of dropped passes.  Before last weeks game he was talking like he might retire after this season.  Plays maybe his worst game since he's been in the NFL Sunday.  Afterward Pagano says he tore his triceps in the Cincy game, something that was never reported on the weekly injury report.  Since then he has said that he feels like he could play another year or two.  Can anyone help me out here.

If it helps any , from what I understand , a torn triceps is an injury that can be played through. It would appear that the injury is too serious and this is not working out.