Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One thing that may make the loss hurt a little less

Trace Pyott

Don't get me wrong I really wanted to win lastnight ( I cannot stand the pats I believe they are a cheating, classless organization). Back to my point. I may be wrong but sometime a loss to a future playoff opponent isn't always horrible. The way the NFL is it is really really hard to beat a pretty good team 2x in one season. I just don't see us beating the pats 2x in one year or Denver. It is hard for a team to beat a playoff contender once in a season let alone 2x. They beat us last year too so what is that 3x in row in 2 seasons. We are def did to beat them and hopefully it will be when it really counts in the Afc championchips gAme. That is if we even make the playoffs. I may be crazy I dunno but what do you guys think?

Don't get me wrong I really wanted to win lastnight ( I cannot stand the pats I believe they are a cheating, classless organization). Back to my point. I may be wrong but sometime a loss to a future playoff opponent isn't always horrible. The way the NFL is it is really really hard to beat a pretty good team 2x in one season. I just don't see us beating the pats 2x in one year or Denver. It is hard for a team to beat a playoff contender once in a season let alone 2x. They beat us last year too so what is that 3x in row in 2 seasons. We are def did to beat them and hopefully it will be when it really counts in the Afc championchips gAme. That is if we even make the playoffs. I may be crazy I dunno but what do you guys think?

I love your optimism but reality checks in:

We got beaten by all of our elite opponents (playoff contender teams), so I don't see us beating a quality team in the playoffs. Actually this is a setback as we got Seahawks' and Broncos' scalp last season.

Colts are good, but not good enough.