Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/11 "Veterans Day Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Which AFC team is the most likely to play "playoff spoiler" the remaining 7 weeks of the season ??

:blueshoe:   Which NFC team is the most likely to play "playoff spoiler" the remaining 7 weeks of the season ??

:blueshoe:   Don't forget to salute & thank a veteran today !!

AFC: AZ. Excluding INDY; I know BA just lost QB Carson Palmer for the year, but the Cardinals defense & secondary are on another level man. Wow.

NFC: I've got my eye on Cleveland & Detroit with monster front 4 defenses that are playing possessed right now. Both the Browns & Lions are very dangerous squads at the moment. 

I already thanked those serving in your status update BTW. Thanks for the reminder though.  :thmup:

Yeah, I screwed up which teams are technically in which conference, but you get what I'm driving at. 

I was way off on the Chargers. I thought this was their SB run year. Not anymore. Pats & Broncos are gonna met in the AFC Championship Game again. Baltimore always makes a late season run & the Colts are always in the Playoff mix. 

I still say that the Steelers are not going far. Just a feeling I have. 

:blueshoe:   AFC:  Pittsburgh & Cleveland are playing schizophrenic - so they won't wrap up a playoff spot - but - could play the spoiler for other AFC hopefuls on "any given Sunday".  Jets might also jump up and bite a couple of hopefuls on the butt.

:blueshoe:   NFC:  Arizona & Detroit are in positions their respective teams have rarely achieved.  Congrats to both.  New Orleans might win the NFC South by default.  Seattle and San Francisco have little "wiggle room" so they are the most likely "spoilers" in the NFC.