Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England's remaining schedule

oldunclemark

My man..That's not a question that should be addressed to me..

Ive watched the Packers slaughter the Bears in divisional games worse than Adrian Peterson beats his kids...

again and again and again

KC loses because KC is mediocre..My Raiders tried to give it away..KC isn't very good.

....I admit it. I dont understand the irrational fear of Rex Ryan coached teams...Is he really that scary?

Watching from a distance....Rex has turned an 8-8 team into a 2-8 team...am I wrong about that.?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My man..That's not a question that should be addressed to me..

Ive watched the Packers slaughter the Bears in divisional games worse than Adrian Peterson beats his kids...

again and again and again

KC loses because KC is mediocre..My Raiders tried to give it away..KC isn't very good.

....I admit it. I dont understand the irrational fear of Rex Ryan coached teams...Is he really that scary?

Watching from a distance....Rex has turned an 8-8 team into a 2-8 team...am I wrong about that.?

Sure. There are some divisional games where one team is in the head of another like GB and Chicago or Pats/Bills. But for the most part divisional games are tough just because the teams know each other so well and play every year twice.

KC is not mediocre. The Thursday night games are brutal especially for the travelling team in a rain storm. They did well to fight back in the second half but in the end could not stop Carr on a 80 yard drive for the win. It happens.

It is not so much Rex Ryan as the Jets and the history of the NY/Boston rivalry. Perhaps the fear is a bit irrational but they do seem to beat the Patriots when it matters most. Pats had slaughtered them 44-3 in 2010 in Dec only to see them come into Foxboro in Jan. and beat us in the divisional round as the 6 seed. We were the 1 seed. So I don't think we ever take them for granted no matter their record. They gave us all we could handle here in NE just a few weeks ago with Geno at Qb.

We just disagree, KC has been the definition of mediocre for 2 years..

I know you look at team numbers and KC's are just average everywhere.

Do you mean NY-Boston rivalry as in Celtics/Knicks...Rangers/Bruins...Yankees/Red Sox?

I really resist sports rivalries crossing over 'cause I dont think its talk radio more than anything else.

Because the Pacer and Buls are rivals doesn't make the Bears and Colts anything more than 2 very different ships on a very bad night

You can always go back in any matchup and find when someone beat someone. KC beat the Pats THIS year but there';s no reason to fear them. I guess I just think Detroit is tougher to beat for the Pats than the Jets are.

And again. am I wrong or has Rex turned an 8-8 team into a 2-8 team and is that the team you fear more than the No 3 team in the NFC.?

And if Dave Wannstadt was coaching the same Jets team. would you still be afraid..of them?

I admit. I;m ignorant here I cant believe that people still look at Rex and say ' well, remember, He DID get his team to the playoffs in 2010 as if that's a positive resume note 3 years later.

We just disagree, KC has been the definition of mediocre for 2 years..

I know you look at team numbers and KC's are just average everywhere.

Do you mean NY-Boston rivalry as in Celtics/Knicks...Rangers/Bruins...Yankees/Red Sox?

I really resist sports rivalries crossing over 'cause I dont think its talk radio more than anything else.

Because the Pacer and Buls are rivals doesn't make the Bears and Colts anything more than 2 very different ships on a very bad night

You can always go back in any matchup and find when someone beat someone. KC beat the Pats THIS year but there';s no reason to fear them. I guess I just think Detroit is tougher to beat for the Pats than the Jets are.

And again. am I wrong or has Rex turned an 8-8 team into a 2-8 team and is that the team you fear more than the No 3 team in the NFC.?

And if Dave Wannstadt was coaching the same Jets team. would you still be afraid..of them?

I admit. I;m ignorant here I cant believe that people still look at Rex and say ' well, remember, He DID get his team to the playoffs in 2010 as if that's a positive resume note 3 years later.

So Rex (not the Jets, but Rex) beat the Pats in a 'huge' playoff game 4 years ago..

......and that means that the 2-8 this season is more frightening than Detroit's 7-3. Again..this may be a Midwest-east coast thing

I think we fans get caught up in 'history' while players and coaches do not. Michigan and Notre Dame had football history until the two low rent jamokes that now coach them obliterated it. No one fears them or should. What they were 4 years ago really has evaporated into the dry air of time. I think fans' memories are chains of fog which don't allow them to evaluate the present day clearly.

And the present day Jets cant hang with the Detroit team the Pats face today. ...or the Green bay team they face a week from today.

Those are the bad guys...the Jets are the sad guys

So Rex (not the Jets, but Rex) beat the Pats in a 'huge' playoff game 4 years ago..

......and that means that the 2-8 this season is more frightening than Detroit's 7-3. Again..this may be a Midwest-east coast thing

I think we fans get caught up in 'history' while players and coaches do not. Michigan and Notre Dame had football history until the two low rent jamokes that now coach them obliterated it. No one fears them or should. What they were 4 years ago really has evaporated into the dry air of time. I think fans' memories are chains of fog which don't allow them to evaluate the present day clearly.

And the present day Jets cant hang with the Detroit team the Pats face today. ...or the Green bay team they face a week from today.

Those are the bad guys...the Jets are the sad guys

I do think the Pats right now are playing much better football then when they first played the Jets especially defensively vs the run. The Jets ran over them for 200 yards. So, I am not as worried. I am not sure the game will mean much by then either. Pats have a 3 game lead in the division and a 2 game lead for the bye.

Don't count my Chargers out - we're getting healthy.  Yesterday's game had flashes of brilliance and a few mistakes, but the team's heart won in the end.  Having Mathews back, even part time has put the offense back on the map.  

I was looking at the standings today and I can't ever remember as much of a disparity between winning and losing teams.  There are SO MANY 7-4 records right now.  

Miami will make a playoff run, these guys are balling, they almost beat Denver. They are for real.

Decent team, often finds ways to blow it when it's time to break away from the pack and will be right back or around .500.        One of the better teams in the league, but their QB is a "?" from game to game. Better than bad, just hot and cold.

Don't count my Chargers out - we're getting healthy.  Yesterday's game had flashes of brilliance and a few mistakes, but the team's heart won in the end.  Having Mathews back, even part time has put the offense back on the map.  

I was looking at the standings today and I can't ever remember as much of a disparity between winning and losing teams.  There are SO MANY 7-4 records right now.

Chargers still play Denver and NE back to back out in sunny california..That could change everybody's season, GF

Your freaky Chargers always seem to make a charge late in the year..

Chargers still play Denver and NE back to back out in sunny california..That could change everybody's season, GF

Your freaky Chargers always seem to make a charge late in the year..

We could be as good as 12-4 if we won out (not very likely) but more likely will be 10-6.  I hope we don't, but I think we drop two of the last 5.  That s if we get guys back and stay healthy, if the injury bug hits again... we'll be out of contention :-(  

Last game of the year is KC in KC.  If that game matters by then, it's going to be super intense.