Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck's health

oldunclemark

Next off season Costonzo needs to go to RT,  Gos needs to go to G and Indy NEEDS to finds a legit LT.

This line was exposed today.    They are good ...   but not nearly good enough.

Good to me means above average. Top half at their position.

The closest to that is Mewhort IMO. It is possible he is 15-20. JMO of course. Jack latches on pretty darn good as a pass blocker, and is getting over to help AC very smartly. Just ok as a run blocker so far.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is supposed to be our full strength o-line? PU! Luck with that line looks like old Archie Manning with the Saints

Our O-Line is iffy with AC, Thornton, and Gosder.

The ONLY reason they look ok is beacuse of the 2 TE sets, the Great blocking support of Doyle, TRich and Bradshaw, and the quick passing game of Pep.

Give all the credit to Dick Lebeau, who knew based on past performance how to ABUSE Thornton and Cherilus.

I am critical of AC, he gave up some Sunday, but he did battle for 60 minutes and IMO, considering the well designed assault, hung in there. I question his pass blocking ability, but not his effort. He gives 100% as much as Anyone.

No Doyle and Trich yesterday and Andrew, who has been SLOW to develope his short passing game, had 4 or more Critical plays with receivers open short while he was looking for ANOTHER chance for a deeper low % throw. What is new?

If he ever gets over this deep ball thing related to the situation... lol