Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teddy Bridgewater

MTC

You asked me about Bridgewater a few months ago. After one start, he looks a lot better than I expected. More athletic, more of a playmaker, enough zip on his passes, etc. Don't want to get carried away after such a small sample size, but he looks promising, to say the least. You guys have weapons in McKinnon and Patterson, and a bruiser with Asiata. Might be the beginnings of a nice offense.

Yes, I'm surprised you remember. You liked McKinnon but not Bridgewater. You were not alone in your assessment of Bridgewater. Dustin was one of the only people here who liked him, ranking him the 8th best player. I hope Teddy continues to do well. We have high hopes.

Do you think Peterson will be back with the Vikings?

I wanted the Vikings to draft CB Pierre Desir with their second pick in the 3rd Rd. At the time, you told me you liked the pick of McKinnon. Do you know how Desir is doing? Thanks.

Yes, I'm surprised you remember. You liked McKinnon but not Bridgewater. You were not alone in your assessment of Bridgewater. Dustin was one of the only people here who liked him, ranking him the 8th best player. I hope Teddy continues to do well. We have high hopes.

Do you think Peterson will be back with the Vikings?

I wanted the Vikings to draft CB Pierre Desir with their second pick in the 3rd Rd. At the time, you told me you liked the pick of McKinnon. Do you know how Desir is doing? Thanks.

I don't know about Peterson. I don't think they'll get rid of him simply because of his legal issue(s), but I do think his contract is a problem. At the very least, I would think it needs to be reworked after this season. Can't pay $15m+/year to a RB these days, especially for a guy who will be in his 30s. I don't think they ever intended to pay out the last two or three years of his contract anyways, though.

Desir is on the Browns, but hasn't played at all. Hasn't even been active through four weeks.

I don't know about Peterson. I don't think they'll get rid of him simply because of his legal issue(s), but I do think his contract is a problem. At the very least, I would think it needs to be reworked after this season. Can't pay $15m+/year to a RB these days, especially for a guy who will be in his 30s. I don't think they ever intended to pay out the last two or three years of his contract anyways, though.

Desir is on the Browns, but hasn't played at all. Hasn't even been active through four weeks.

Interesting about Desir... I guess McKinnon was a better pick but before this past game, he was not playing at a high level. He seemed indecisive when running. Hopefully this past game is a sign of things to come.

Yes, that is a lot of money for any player that is not a quarterback. While Peterson is almost 30, I think he plays younger than his age would suggest. He could play a few more years if he does not do jail time.