Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

pep

OLD FAN MAN

Ok........you might want to reread the post you took my quote from.

Not only did I never imply that it was not Pep's "system", i referred to our system AS Pep's "system" twice. So unless i don't understand what you are saying, (which is possible) to reference the future,a "like" is all that's necessary when you agree with someones post. Or maybe only quote the part of the post you are addressing to alleviate confusion. Thanks, Go Colts.

I was answering the very first thing you asked me in your post, which was:

"Soooo....what you are basically saying is that every week Pep sits in a room by himself and makes up the offensive gameplan and no one weighs in on it?"

My gripe with Pep IMO he keeps trying the same things that do not work trying to make players fit his system instead of working his system to the players strengths . He's still new to the NFL game so he could become a really good OC but I'm not sold anymore that he can adjust .

My gripe with Pep IMO he keeps trying the same things that do not work trying to make players fit his system instead of working his system to the players strengths . He's still new to the NFL game so he could become a really good OC but I'm not sold anymore that he can adjust .

How is that? The first team came out in a spread, high tempo look offense. How is that not playing to what many believe to be the strength of the Colts offensive personnel?

How is that? The first team came out in a spread, high tempo look offense. How is that not playing to what many believe to be the strength of the Colts offensive personnel?

How did that work for again ... Oh yea Luck getting killed because he wasn't running enough slants screens quick hitters . Then he went right back to his power running after Trent had a few good gains from the pistol and passing formations .

How did that work for again ... Oh yea Luck getting killed because he wasn't running enough slants screens quick hitters . Then he went right back to his power running after Trent had a few good gains from the pistol and passing formations .

Maybe luck just wasn't hitting the outlet receivers. that's been one of his issues. That and staring down receivers. There were several times I saw luck only look in one direction and wait for that receiver to come open. Yes there was some pressure but even when he had time he didn't seem to scan the field but rather locked on to a receiver at the snap and tried to wait for that guy to come open. He's still young and going to make mistakes and have bad games. This was one of then. Can't blame it all on pep