Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

6,000 yards in 2014?

oldunclemark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good point..PC./...

Once we go to 18 games (and it is inevitable) everybody's offensive records will fall

Yeah, I mean the OP asks if it's possible, and I suppose anything is possible.  There have been crazier streaks (i.e. the 200 some-odd high school football win streak will never be surpassed in my opinion).  But I think sustaining at least a 375 yard per game passing is next to impossible.  I mean, 375 yards passing in a game is difficult as it is, let alone do it 16 games in a row.

Remember that next time you take it upon yourself to say "Oooook then move along people" when you don't like an opinion.

So you are now putting words into my comment? I was speaking directly to you not other people. We did more than enough on the subject. If that needs to be explained to you I guess I was correct in my observations that you lack reading comprehension. No problems from now on as you are on my short list of ignore. No big loss as you are apparently very immature.

So you are now putting words into my comment? I was speaking directly to you not other people. We did more than enough on the subject. If that needs to be explained to you I guess I was correct in my observations that you lack reading comprehension. No problems from now on as you are on my short list of ignore. No big loss as you are apparently very immature.

But you referenced the other times that you put your own personal ending credits on a discussion and claimed the everybody listened like it was law. And you sound just like Officer Barbrady...who if you remember back couldn't read so work on that before you start on reading comprehension.

Yeah, I mean the OP asks if it's possible, and I suppose anything is possible.  There have been crazier streaks (i.e. the 200 some-odd high school football win streak will never be surpassed in my opinion).  But I think sustaining at least a 375 yard per game passing is next to impossible.  I mean, 375 yards passing in a game is difficult as it is, let alone do it 16 games in a row.

It probably wouldnt be necessarily indicative of any type of team success because a QB would have to be trailing to continue to throw the ball late in a lot of games../ Or the games would have to be reasonably close.

That's why Manning ran up so many yards last year...their defense was not great and they trailed in tne second quarter and at the half a few times so they needed to throw.

You'd have to have two or three 500 yards games as well so an occasional 250 yerd night wouldn't blow the 6,000-pace