Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Kiko Alonzo tears ACL

HtownColt

I hate to see someone like that go down, especially since he is in the Patriots division and is a defensive stud.

You know the one team who is not sorry, the Cleveland Browns. I believe Watkins will be good, but giving up there number one next year, which will probably be top ten, is way too much. They are getting some nice young pieces on the offensive side, but they are not ready to go all in. We are lucky are pick was such a late one, and I still hated not to have it. I look at all the players I would have loved to pick at 26!

If you ever wonder how much an elite QB changes a team, look at the Browns. Since they traded the Julio Jones pick to Atlanta three years ago, they have had so many draft picks. After the 15 draft, they better be in the playoffs, QB or no QB!

One more question, how did he tear it? They are not back to camp yet, and this is the dead time for NFL? Did Schefter mention that?

He tore his ACL during a personal workout in Oregon- that's from the Bills statement I read on twitter somewhere