Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Rookies Bold Predictions

GoColtsGo5150

The whole Hakeem Nicks injury thing is overrated.  He's not ever missed more then 3 games in a season. . . by the same token he's never played a full 16 game season.  

The problem with him seems to be small little injuries that might keep him out for a few games and limit his effectiveness when he gets back on the field.  

But this isn't a guy that usually ends up on IR.

Dude is ALWAYS hurt and ALWAYS on the Injury Report.     which equals not practicing a lot.     And it takes it's toll.

I did not like this signing at first.     But ....  hopefully HN will realize what is at stake...       He really NEEDS to stay healthy this season for a really nice future contract.     

And it will probably be the Colts upping the dough for him and then..   ....     Back to the same old same old...       

Always having a "boo boo" ...    and not practicing or playing up to potential.

I can see it going down just like this   ...    ^^^^^

Dude is a STUD when he is right ... .   problem is he is rarely "right"...  

My prediction is not so bold it's more simply what should happen. We have plenty of weapons around Luck this year, so the offense needs to produce like a top 5 offense. I really hope Rogers and Moncrief continue to progress, so we can be set with our 3 WRs of the future along with Hilton.