Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 9 Predictions

CR91

im taking a lot of chances this week

mia vs kc- this is so a trap game. the chiefs are feeling good beating the chargers and there gonna underestimate the fins

tb vs no saints get back on track

cle vs hou this should be a laugher

atl vs ind its fair to say that ryan will throw a couple of tds and turner will have a field day

nyj vs buf good matchup tough to choose, but im going with the home team

sf vs was redskins get shut out for a second straight week

sea vs dal bad timing for the seahawks to come to town because you know the boys are ticked about getting embarrassed on sunday night

cin vs ten that rainbow to green under pressure was insane. im liking this dalton to green connection

den vs oak- i laughed my butt off watching the lions tebowing haha.

nyg vs ne- dont know if this is considered a upset of the week, but i believe the giants can give the pats there first loss at home in who knows how long because the giants can do alot of the things the steelers did to slow down tom

stl vs ari there is no reason why the cards should lose this game. its at home vs a over excited rams team who is not gonna take this game seriously

gb vs sd upset of the week. yes the chargers will rebound by taking down the champs.told you im taking chances this week

chi vs phi- i dont quite believe in the eagles just yet and the bears defense will harass mike vick.

Bears @ Eagles - I don't think I've picked the Eagles game correctly since week 2 against the Falcons, so maybe I can "jinx" us into a win, which I do believe we should win.

Jets @ Bills - I think Buffalo keeps it rolling. Jets are too inconsistent.

Dolphins @ Chiefs - Miami seems to want to show that they can compete with anyone, but then lose at the end.

Falcons @ Colts - Would love a Colts win here, but can't pick them.

Seahawks @ Cowboys - Dallas should win at home against a much weaker team.

49ers @ Redskins - Redskins downward spiral continues.

Bucs @ Saints - Saints rebound at home after an embarrassing loss.

Browns @ Texans - Better team playing at home.

Broncos @ Raiders - I don't think I can pick Tebow to win anymore. I got very lucky 2 weeks ago.

Bengals @ Titans - I was tempted to pick Tennessee at home, but last time I did, they got throttled by Houston.

Rams @ Cardinals - Kolb may be out, not that that's a bad thing, but they have a less proven backup in Skelton.

Packers @ Chargers - No reason to pick against Green Bay now.

Giants @ Pats - Pats rebound at home after tough loss last week.

Ravens @ Steelers - Ravens just have not played as well as they should last couple of weeks. Home team in a revenge game.

Last Week (Week 8) I went 9 for 13 on the pick'em, 6 for 13 on the spread for a total of 15 for 26, which is good

New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (Bills 2 fav) -- Buffalo Bills 24-20 - Bills win spread

Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys 11.5 fav) -- Dallas Cowboys 20-6 - Cowboys win spread

Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans (Texans 11p fav) -- Houston Texans 17-9 - Browns win spread

Atlanta Falcons at Indianapolis Colts (Falcons 7p fav) -- Atlanta Falcons 24-10 - Falcons win spread

Miami Dolphins at Kansas City Chiefs (Chiefs 4 fav) -- Miami Dolphins 22-21 - Dolphins win spread

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (Saints 8p fav) -- New Orleans 28-17 - Saints win spread

San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins (49ers 3.5 fav) -- San Francisco 49ers 20-10 -- 49ers win spread

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders (Raiders 8 fav) -- Oakland Raiders 16-13 -- Broncos win spread

Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans (Titans 3 fav) -- Cincinnati Bengals 21-12 - Bengals win spread

St Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals (Cardinals 2.5 fav) -- St Louis Rams 16-3 -- Rams win spread

New York Giants at New England Patriots (Patriots 9 fav) -- New York Giants 28-24-- Giants win spread

Green Bay Packers at San Diego Chargers (Packers 5.5 fav) -- Green Bay Packers 31-26 - Chargers win spread

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (Steelers 3 fav) -- Pittsburgh Steelers 21-10 - Steelers win spread

Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 9 fav) -- Chicago Bears win 27-21 -- Bears win spread

Edited by Andy246

Last Week (Week 8) I went 9 for 13 on the pick'em, 6 for 13 on the spread for a total of 15 for 26, which is good

New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (Bills 2 fav) -- Buffalo Bills 24-20 - Bills win spread X-X

Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys 11.5 fav) -- Dallas Cowboys 20-6 - Cowboys win spread √-X

Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans (Texans 11p fav) -- Houston Texans 17-9 - Browns win spread √-X

Atlanta Falcons at Indianapolis Colts (Falcons 7p fav) -- Atlanta Falcons 24-10 - Falcons win spread √-√

Miami Dolphins at Kansas City Chiefs (Chiefs 4 fav) -- Miami Dolphins 22-21 - Dolphins win spread √-√

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints (Saints 8p fav) -- New Orleans 28-17 - Saints win spread √-√

San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins (49ers 3.5 fav) -- San Francisco 49ers 20-10 -- 49ers win spread √-√

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders (Raiders 8 fav) -- Oakland Raiders 16-13 -- Broncos win spread X-√

Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans (Titans 3 fav) -- Cincinnati Bengals 21-12 - Bengals win spread √-√

St Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals (Cardinals 2.5 fav) -- St Louis Rams 16-3 -- Rams win spread X-X

New York Giants at New England Patriots (Patriots 9 fav) -- New York Giants 28-24-- Giants win spread √-√

Green Bay Packers at San Diego Chargers (Packers 5.5 fav) -- Green Bay Packers 31-26 - Chargers win spread √-X

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (Steelers 3 fav) -- Pittsburgh Steelers 21-10 - Steelers win spread

Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 9 fav) -- Chicago Bears win 27-21 -- Bears win spread

I'm 9 for 12 in the pick em with 2 games left, and I'm 7 for 12 on the spread with 2 games left. So far I'm 16 for 24 with 2 games left.

im taking a lot of chances this week

mia vs kc- this is so a trap game. the chiefs are feeling good beating the chargers and there gonna underestimate the fins

tb vs no saints get back on track

cle vs hou this should be a laugher

atl vs ind its fair to say that ryan will throw a couple of tds and turner will have a field day

nyj vs buf good matchup tough to choose, but im going with the home team

sf vs was redskins get shut out for a second straight week

sea vs dal bad timing for the seahawks to come to town because you know the boys are ticked about getting embarrassed on sunday night

cin vs ten that rainbow to green under pressure was insane. im liking this dalton to green connection

den vs oak- i laughed my butt off watching the lions tebowing haha.

nyg vs ne- dont know if this is considered a upset of the week, but i believe the giants can give the pats there first loss at home in who knows how long because the giants can do alot of the things the steelers did to slow down tom

stl vs ari there is no reason why the cards should lose this game. its at home vs a over excited rams team who is not gonna take this game seriously

gb vs sd upset of the week. yes the chargers will rebound by taking down the champs.told you im taking chances this week

chi vs phi- i dont quite believe in the eagles just yet and the bears defense will harass mike vick.

9 for 12 with 2 games left, but you didn't predict the Steelers Ravens game.