Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dirtiest players in the NFL?

Sports Central1

Guest TeamLoloJones

And you wouldn't go any where near those NFL defenders if they were running straight at you.

Maybe Brady should be like RG3 and throw his body around recklessly and shorten his career?  Or maybe Brady should learn how to be a great open field tackler like Peyton.  Because we seen Peyton chase down players with blockers in the way and blow right  through them and dive and wrap up tackle the guy with the ball.  Sure sure.  lol

No, but we have seen Luck do it.  God I love Andrew Luck.

No, but we have seen Luck do it.  God I love Andrew Luck.

And he's stupid for doing so as that will increase the odds of him getting injured and the Colts season is over.

"IF" Andrew Luck tries chasing down a player who just intercepted his pass or tries to make a block and gets injured then many Colts fans will be saying: "Why the hell did he do that?!!!  Dumb Move!"  

Guest TeamLoloJones

And he's stupid for doing so as that will increase the odds of him getting injured and the Colts season is over.

"IF" Andrew Luck tries chasing down a player who just intercepted his pass or tries to make a block and gets injured then many Colts fans will be saying: "Why the hell did he do that?!!!  Dumb Move!"  

I don't like Luck doing it, for fear of getting hurt...but it is nice to see someone proving that not all quaterbacks are a bunch of prima donnas who complain if they even get touched.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 29, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, December 29, 2013 - personal shot

And you wouldn't go any where near those NFL defenders if they were running straight at you.

Maybe Brady should be like RG3 and throw his body around recklessly and shorten his career?  Or maybe Brady should learn how to be a great open field tackler like Peyton.  Because we seen Peyton chase down players with blockers in the way and blow right  through them and dive and wrap up tackle the guy with the ball.  Sure sure.  lol

Statements like this prove you are from NE ( with no brain ).

One, i am not an NFL player. Two, if you are going to run away like a chicken, why bother running towards the player?.

I have seen Peyton tackle linebackers ( Orakpo this year ). Get me a video like above of Peyton. Till then, sssssh. You might look smarter that way.

When I watch this video as a Colts fan....I think none of what you suggest. I think....that is my freakin quarterback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I

Anyone make a list of the dirtiest player on each team?  My guess for the Colts would be Erik Walden.  Landry seems to get flagged more, but all his flags seem borderline questionable to me.  Our O-Line got pretty dirty against the Broncos this year, but that all seemed to be in retaliation.