Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why is Mcglynn still with the Colts [Merge]

ColtsUrUs

Very true!! In his defense the wr's are awful (like Hilton tho) & not getting much separation, so I'm wondering if it's Luck or the WR's or the OLIne (AWFUL) or the lack of run game lol?! Combination of all four leading to him hanging onto it longer? Run game is hard to establish when you go 3 and out the entire first half of the past four games smh...

Yeah, Ty hilton is the only one who can get separation, and the defense knows it. So if they just focus a bit more on TY, then Luck has NOBODY to throw to. I honestly don't think the coaches will activate rogers. I had hope but then I got to know how exactly this coaching staff like to function. But I really hope I'm wrong.

It's wierd that our o line has looked best when McGlynn plays at centre and Link plays RG.

Donald Thomas is sorely missed that's for sure.

Very true.  What I can't figure out (no one can) is why they keep starting Satele and putting McGlynn back at guard when several difficult games have shown us that it doesn't work.

This has become a coaching issue now.  

They refuse to make a change...

I know stating the obvious here. But I just can't watch this Colts offensive line get blown out because Mcglynn can not block and hold up his man. It's game after game and Luck is pressured to throw or run away for no gain. If mcglynn is still playing for the Colts next season, I will crap myself.

It will be a tough off season finding linemen and a better receiver or two... What do you guys think?

Yeah, Ty hilton is the only one who can get separation, and the defense knows it. So if they just focus a bit more on TY, then Luck has NOBODY to throw to. I honestly don't think the coaches will activate rogers. I had hope but then I got to know how exactly this coaching staff like to function. But I really hope I'm wrong.

I agree. Would like to see what Rogers can offer, I don't think it can be any worse than the current production or lack there of......Coaching staff should of got him some playing time Sunday! It was a blow out, put the kid in & see if he has anything.....I hope your wrong too (in a good way) cuz this coaching staff can be stubborn as all get out when it comes to certain players.