Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here's 2014 for you

I believe they will be given every chance to succeed. Grigson wont draft for any of their positions until after they've proven unsuccessful.

I'm not sure that we won't draft a Guard next year.. Could very well be a top prospect available in the second round, and given the problems we have on the O-line, I could see Grigson pulling the trigger on one of them.

Resign: Davis, Mcafee, Vinateri, Link, Reitz.  Bethea is on the decline i wouldn't resign him just let Howell start.

Sign: Alex Mack, Jeremy Macklin

I like the idea of going ILB in the 2nd round but just not Andrew Jackson. He's good against the run but he's  bad in coverage. I think Yawin Smallwood is a better player and would be a better fit in the defense.  In the 3rd round i would draft a CB because i know Toler can never stay healthy for a full season and although he's played good at some points, he's still been inconsistent. Shields is gonna cost too much and having Vaughn as a backup just isn't a good idea.  Werner will most likely start over Walden next year.

Draft: We drafted in the trenches last year this year i think will go after skill position players and play makers

2. Yawin Smallwood, ILB, 6'3 240 lbs, Conneticut

3. Andre Hal. CB, 6'0 190 lbs, Vanderbilt

5. Cody Hoffman, WR, 6'3 215 lbs, BYU