Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 9: Wide receiver and Running Back help

Alright folks, I'd like to get some opinions on who to start this week at WR. I have these options:

Keenan Allen SD @ Redskins

Antonio Brown PIT @ Patriots

Josh Gordon CLE vs Ravens

Marvin Jones CIN @ Dolphins

At RB:

Alfred Morris WSH vs Chargers

Ryan Matthews SD @ Redskins

Danny Woodhead SD @ Redskins

DeMarco Murray DAL vs Vikings

And who should I FLEX?

Thanks

I will definitely go with Morris, and I would like to go with Murray as he has been the most consistent out of the rest of the group (Murray, Mathews, and Woodhead). I am just not sure if he is 100%.

At WR I am probably starting Gordon. I like Brown, but I am not in a PPR league and he doesn't seem to get many looks in the red zone. I am not sold on Marvin Jones or Keenan Allen yet.

I feel very conflicted.

I like Woodhead a lot..but Matthews is playing well...Jones is the solid #2 for Cincy who isn't running the ball much..Its a toss up..but I'd go Jones against the Jets, unless you see its going to rain in New York this weekend..My advice is go with your gut...but watch the weather reports...

I like Woodhead a lot..but Matthews is playing well...Jones is the solid #2 for Cincy who isn't running the ball much..Its a toss up..but I'd go Jones against the Jets, unless you see its going to rain in New York this weekend..My advice is go with your gut...but watch the weather reports...

I thought Cincy was going up against Miami.